Ar on Marcus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: CapalotBlickyy, Blicky Murdason
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Marcus ^forsBjeBsfancluB, Natalie Paquette
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:205542456
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.1, 2.5, 3.3, 3.15, 5.6. I didn't want to make an Action Request because I understand it's additional work for admins to deal with them and act accordingly towards them so I had tryed reaching out towards admins about Marcus's actions when it had been very minimal and admins @Hayden had recommend for me to submit an Action Request.

2.1 he would randomly walk up to me in-game sometimes than begin punching me for no reason whatsoever. 2.5 on many occasions, one of them being I had been trying to reverse my car at Jennifer's parking lot the one located in suburbs than he went and stood right at my Rear End bumper preventing me from exiting the parking space. I than told him to move out of my way so I can reverse and he then Shot my Car engine. As well as when he killed me for no reason when I had been just causally standing near him at the Gas Station near Bazaar.

3.3 when I had been on duty as an Officer I had been doing a regular traffic stop than in the middle of it he had ordered someone to murder me in front of my presence, not caring whether I heard the conversation on the phone or not. At the time of the traffic stop he did not have a Warrant and wasn't the driver of the vehicle I was pulling over.

3.15 several times I was trying to receive my vehicle from the parking ramp but he intervenes while I'm trying to do so, driving on the sidewalk trying to hit me with his vehicle which ended up happening. When I spawned in my vehicle at the parking ramp he continued to repeatedly ram it with his car. Another time I was filling up gas for my vehicle than he hits my car pushing it several meters away from me while I'm attempting to fill up on gas and intentionally hitting me with the car like the other times.

5.6 I had been in cuffs from a incident that was on going at Bazaar, I hopped in the vehicle he was driving in attempts to escape the area and not go to jail which had been going fine, I hadn't been forced into the vehicle under any sort of gunpoint or pressure. I hear him talking on the phone with someone saying "Meet Farm" "I have him in my car" it bringing me to the thoughts of realizing they are going to try kidnapping me. When the vehicle had been at low speeds I bailed out walking away on foot telling him I was fine I'll figure it out but instead he gun pointed me in public on the main road in suburbs turning it into a Kidnapping where I had later gotten mugged out of items I had equipped on me.

Evidence (Demo Required):
(Shooting my Car)
(Killed me for No Reason)
(Ordered someone to Kill me)
(Parking Ramp)
(Gas Station Refilling)
https://youtu.be/Zcp-arM-xdQ (Kidnapping)

Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm not gonna read a whole book, I rather read some Shakespeare instead. Can someone give me a TL : dr of this?

#1 picture. I asked if you wanted to end the beef. Never got an answer.

I've kept proposing peace to you in the game, and you've always acted like some arrogant thug wannabe O.G

#1 Video I never shot at your car, I shot into the ground.

#2 I got a call from my ex, so I went to somewhere quiet so I could talk with her. In the middle of it you came up, jumped on my head and kept trash talking so you got what you've asked for.

#3 this video has already been dealt with, stop bringing up old action requests.

#4 Meh..

Jokes aside, I don't think perp is a game for you. You clearly don't know anything about role play, obviously demonstrated in your petty videos. I've tried to interact with you.

And this is all old videos from like 1 week ago, including you bringing up an old action request that got denied, you can't do that buddy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted

Both of the outcomes for this action request and this one will be merged into one comment here.

Action Request on @Marcus Hudson

Clips:
  1. You blocked him in with a gun, aimed said gun at his head, then shot at the ground because he didn't answer your question of "do you want to end the beef", which you seemingly never asked? That's absurd.
  2. Just because he jumped on your head, doesn't justify killing him. It's also visibly evident that he never talked shit to you, so don't lie about that.
  3. This has already been dealt with.
  4. I think your reply of "meh" says enough.
  5. You were intentionally picking on him to provoke a reaction, damaging your own vehicle in the process. What you were doing was not a joke, shown by your comment of "where are your friends", "oh wait".

Action Request on @CapalotBlickyy

Marcus slightly tapping you with his car on two occasions is not "attempting to kill you", nor is it a justifiable reason to kill him. You know this. Also, considering the fact that you failed to comment on whether you dealt with the NPC's or not - you will be presumed guilty of that.

@CapalotBlickyy the lengths that you have gone to to get Marcus punished here are ridiculous, and the way you are treated by Marcus is synonymous. I can't believe two members of our community dislike each other this much that they forget they are playing a GMod server meant to be enjoyed.

@Marcus Hudson - I don't appreciate your comment of "I don't think PERP is the game for you" speaking about him also not knowing how to roleplay. In absolutely no universe are the actions you demonstrated in these videos even remotely close to "roleplay" so it's hypocritical for you to say that. If this is the way you conduct yourself, which it seems to be, then you are in no position to comment on how he plays the game.

You will both be receiving a 1-week ban for your actions. When you come back, be nice to each other or don't come back at all.

@Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.