AR on Matt & Adikid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: / Kobeyashi Miyashima
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Matt / Adikid *TRADING*
His/Her SteamID: Not sure, I thought it was Pestam, he has replied to this thread, though / STEAM_0:0:70753923
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Killed me for no reason
Evidence:

Edit: (Video w/ my mic sound)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pestam isn't involved, it was me and @Matt and @-Arun- was involved.

Me, @-Arun- and @Matt just left Regals after killing officers, these guys were following us. At bazaar they came to us looking for David Archibald, being -Arun-, and Arun said what do you want, he replied with something irrelevant then Matt started pushing his friend around and then eventually, Kobeyashi's friend, who Matt was pushing. Pulled out a weapon and pointed at Matt, where I then pulled out my deagle and shot him down. Matt went after Kobeyashi stabbing him whilst I was telling Matt to stop, he stopped. I then gped Kobeyashi and told him to follow me, he kept on running towards his car and when he unlocked his car. I shot him. If anything, you broke 3.4 and 1.1 by the title of the video. Im just gonna screenshot it just in case you change it.

66f8f382ab.jpg

Reaction score
I was the officer that arrived on the scene because we had a life alert. I gunpointed the man dragging the body and he ran inside. He came outside again with a gun and I killed him. Then I circled around the bazaar and when two people inside pointed guns at me I shot. They closed the door and I got wallbanged. After I was revived, the officers somehow let everyone go when I was dead.

Reaction score
Since this is an AR, slander ought not be taken into account, I believe you were metagaming, due to the fact you rarely used mics, and that your "audio didn't work" i believe you removed it on purpose, also you removed the audio as you said that you were "calling the cops" and pulled out your phone, so i told you to put the phone down and you didn't so i stabbed you, then you ran to your car after i stopped stabbing you and tried to escape, which may be 3.4 as I had stopped stabbing you at that time and Adrish had you at gunpoint telling you to stop yet you kept running. I stabbed you as you were trying to call the police after you're friend had just tried to shoot us due to us causing problems.

TL;DR He said he was calling police then pulled out phone and began calling, i stabbed him to make him stop as we had just shot his friend, it was simply me avoiding 10 years and max ticket (Which i was later told i'd receive, but @John Doe helped me to escape before arrested. I was only valuing my life.

Follow up, He said he was calling the cops and began calling them and reporting the crime, and refused to stop, so he was killed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mate, if you've got the video with audio. Why should I sift through hours of my demo. Just upload it with audio your mic isnt even that bad

Reaction score
The reason I asked for your demos is because I had recorded my demo to make it easy to upload to Youtube so you all can easily see what went down. When I was using Shadowplay I hadnt known it was recording my mic so it sounded fuzzy, later towards the end of the video after I was already dead and I was having a conversation with my mother. I will make another upload when I get home in a few hours including my horrible mic since you think I was metagaming. But you cant hear your own audio in the demo so I suggested you guys uploading a demo from your perspectives. Also, Im glad you like the title. I chose it especially for my Youtube account, since its a thirdparty and not affiliated with Perpheads it should have nothing to do with Perpheads.

Reaction score
How about you and Matt respond pertaining to this AR, and if you think Im metagaming, make another AR, if you think I should be punished for my Youtube video title, make another AR. But lets deal with THIS AR. And to deal with this AR, we need a demo from you or Matt providing your point of view of the situation this AR is about. Stay on topic, AR on Matt and Adrish. Not AR on Kobeyashi. Make a different topic if you want to continue going on about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.