Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Niebuhr.Beast/Matty Abdullah

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Unknown/Norman Beige

His/Her SteamID:
Unknown

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

First video:

I was giving Norman Beige a ticket for illegal parking at the PD, when he comes up next to me and start punching me till I bleed.
I at that point then felt my life was threatened and that this man needed to be stopped, so I pulled out my gun to get him out the car, but he then decided to drive off from gunpoint.
I bandaged myself and continued the pursuit and when I then found him again, I try to pull him over in the business district, but he then continues onto the highway.
I manage to manoeuvre infront of his and get a chance to step out and pop his tires, even after his tires being popped, he decides that is still a good idea to keep going and make a succesful getaway.
He actually decides to come out his vehicle a few times, but keeps going inside again, while at gunpoint and being told to get on his knees.
At one point he decides to get out his car once again, but this time he wants to punch me to death, while being gunpointed at and being told to get on his knees, once again.
I now again feel that my life is endangered, so I shoot him to unconsciousness cause I felt like a nightstick would simply be ignored.
A medic arrived at the scene and he managed to revive Norman Beige, and thereby I took him to the jails.

Second video:

At the jails I needed to search Norman Beige, but that was prevented, since Norman decided to go afk in the middle of it all (2:28 "I was afk"). I managed to search Norman when he was there a bit later, but I still suspect he lied, since no staff member came to search him.
Under the whole situation he kept talking through his microphone instead of using LOOC.
He also kept calling me a: "Spastic", punched me once and was running around when I was trying to explain him what he did in LOOC. This was all while being searched.

The player broke these rules:
1.4 Causing Problems - Generally, any attempts by an individual(s) to cause a problem(s) will not be tolerated.
(For going afk in a roleplay situation).
2.1 Play Realistically-This game mode aims to emulate real life, and as such, players are expected to play realistically at all times; because life is not ‘black and white’, there is potential for some scenarios to have not been included in this document, these rules are also not necessarily ‘written in stone’, meaning that exceptions can be made where appropriate - any such exceptions are purely determined by an administrator’s discretion.
3.3 Realistic Actions- All actions a player makes must be done as realistically as possible; for example, when jumping up-to, or down-from somewhere, it must be done so slowly, carefully, and without resulting in injury to the player. Another specific example is that players must always move in a realistic fashion, especially during combat; excessively crouching, jumping, etc, is likely to be deemed unacceptable.
3.4 Putting your Life at Risk - Players must at all times act realistically, meaning that any actions taken that may put a player’s In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment and/or general wellbeing at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion, for realistically good/beneficial reasons and in such a way that can be justified as reasonable.
3.19 Evading arrest - When Players are evading arrest, they must not do so unrealistically, for example if multiple police officersare chasing you on foot and you have no realistic chance of escape you should give up unless it would drastically affect thechances for your character to live a normal life. When evading arrest using a vehicle players must do so realisticallyand follow rule 3.4 when doing so. Players may not use the monorail if police are directly chasing them.
3.20 Police Chases- Players partaking in police chases must do so with the utmost realism, for example if your car is spun outfrom an officer performing a maneuver you should think about the damage caused to your car and take that into accountand turn your engine off to indicate damage.
3.24 In and out of character - Don’t bring out of character situations in character, for example screaming "RDM"when being shot at.

Evidence:

Reaction score
+support
User clearly broke 3.4 multiple times by running from gun-point, 2.1 & 3.3 by punching you for a simple traffic ticket, 3.15, 3.19 and 3.20 by running away from you for a jail-sentence of about 2-3 years and not caring about popped tires or the damage you dealt with crashing into him, 3.24 by using the voice chat in a rp-sit for some OOC stuff, 1.4 and 3.16 by going AFK in a RP-sit and 1.1 by calling you a "spastic" when breaking rule 3.24 and talking OOC in voice chat.

Currently on the phone so sorry for and grammar mistakes/bad spelling

Reaction score
Here is everything you need (Hail @Niko)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/normanbeige/
BaronBiceps STEAM_0:0:28783129

The thing is, I had warned him before for causing problems and randomly punching... gr8

af7e18b0a8.png

Reaction score
I'm going to support this BR, the User clearly broke 3.4 multiple times by failing to cooperate under gunpoint, also broke 2.1 and 3.3 for punching you till' you bled over a small traffic ticket. Whilst you were chasing him, he broke 3.19 by trying to escape in such a slow car, 3.15 & 3.20 by not taking the damage of several rams from your cruiser and multiple shots.

He broke 3.24 as you can see clearly whilst you were searching him, also he broke 1.4 for going AFK during an RP sit

Reaction score
pending2.png

With Niko's permission i'm taking over this BR for him (He is abit busy atm) im going to look at logs and stuff and check his youtube page which matt linked and come to a verdict upto a hour or so.​
[DOUBLEPOST=1438951006,1438949298][/DOUBLEPOST]
accepted.jpg

The user shall be banned for 1.1 1.4 2.1 3.4(Broke it quite a-few times) 3.16(AFK during a Roleplay situation) 3.19 3.24 3.26.
Due to how much rules the user broke its quite clear he is not here to Roleplay so ban time shall be permanent.
Norman you may appeal if you want to join back on our server.​

Status
Not open for further replies.