Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Tomo
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: bigbenji and inchs
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Commited massive 2.5 by killing me over calling them virgins ic and broke 3.4 by first trading drugs next to npcs and killing me next to npcs in the 2nd part of the video u can see that they stole my car from infront of bank witch is 3.4 and then proceeded to full speed ram into the building by accelerating from tunnel up to the building wall witch is a massive 2.5 and i will require a refound for also it was 3.4 too
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Deleted member 6228

First off, don't threaten to snitch on people holding weapons in your face.
Second off, I was racing firuz, lagged in the city which resulted in me crashing.

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i said " those guys are trading virginity" how is that threatening to snitch

and ur lag is no excuse idc if u lagged its like u said my mouse is broken so i lagged then my left mouse click button jammed so i killed 25 people in pd

we can end this ar rn if u refound me the 36k the car t1 costs and saying sorry

Deleted member 6228

I'm not refunding you for the city being laggy, not my fault.
Maybe next time just don't talk shit around armed people

Reaction score
You threatened to nark on a drug deal (NPC's were dealt with) then started spamming your mic saying "Voorgin Gong" or whatever the fuck kinda voodoo spell you're saying down your cup on a string microphone and then refused to shut up when I told you to.

As for the car crash, the last thing I heard was "OH NO MY FP-" And we had no intention of actually wrecking your car, we just wanted to do a nice high speed "Fuck you" When you respawned.

All you do is follow us about saying "Voorjin Ghahng" And quite frankly I don't appreciate voodoo magic when you're under threat of death, for all I know you could be tryina summon some sort of Treeant to rip me apart!

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
2.5 Excessive Negativity
Players may not excessively impact the experience of others in a negative manner, unless the actions are a proportionate escalation of negative actions that have been performed against the original player.

For example, it is not acceptable to:
  • Intentionally mug and targeting new players.
  • Destroy valuable items due to basic distaste such as product prices.
  • Killing a player over verbal insults, minor or accidental actions.
  • Killing a player after mugging them because they’ve seen your identity.
  • Intentionally steal a car to wreck it without any valid reason.

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
u stabbed me once before u said "shut up"

and still idc about ur fps not my fault u play games on a potato pinned up to a monitor

Deleted member 6228

אל תאיים לחטוף ואז לנגב רטוב

Reaction score
@Tomo That only applies if someone comes up to you and says it, as far as I'm concerned your only command was to shut the fuck up and leave and you failed to do that so I Killed you? Could have prevented your death by just minding your own business for once tbh.

Reaction score
@Tomo so take Inchs off the AR if you don't care that he lagged?

As you can see by the video, I gave you the correct answer to the question that wouldn't have gotten you stabbed and you chose to ignore it.

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Saint Wylde he has 0 way to prove that it was a lag
and also i am going to stop replying to this thing let staff do their job

Reaction score
@Tomo So what you're saying is he would drive us into a wall whilst we were both armed with valuble items and we would lose said items just out of spite of you? Like we'd waste anything beyond ammo and bombs on you dude.

Deleted member 5193

Accepted

Users will be spoken to regarding their actions, according to @Saint Wylde his intention wasn't to kill you, but the combination of @Inchs punching you & you being attacked with a machete lead to your death.

@blobvis 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.