Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Tomo
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: fatgeorge
His/Her SteamID: idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: for like 3rd or 5th time stole my car from public @LEWIS 088 told him not to do it again or he will be banned
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
1st time stealing ur car on paralake, and the city hall NPC's are too out of range to be able to identify me and i was making sure i was in a position too far away from any NPC's to be identified. Also, wanna mention you breaking 3.20 and dc'ing as soon as i get to the highway or we going to leave that part out.

Also lewis told me to not minge about again, but i dont believe this is minging as i was stealing ur car and was a reasonable distance away from any NPC's and took a look at the situation before i initiated

Reaction score
Okay after talking to some ex staff yesterday I’ve realised that I shouldn’t of stolen the car simply because of how close the PD was to this situation, my thinking of the situation is that no one will be able to identify me because of my distance from NPCs but I clearly made a miss judgment in my thinking and apologise for stealing the car in the place that I did. However, you did still disconnect as soon as I stole it which goes against 3.20. So personally In this situation I would be happy to talk to you on steam about closing the AR instead of us both receiving punishments. Entirely up to you and this is not an attempt at bribery, but it would seem silly for us both to receive punishments for a very minor situation that had 0 effect on either of us.

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
close it ( resolved thru steam chat)

Status
Not open for further replies.