Ar ON those guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Tomo
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: inchs , . , bigbenji , rayz ( cant list them all too many and they change nicknames every 2 hours <most of them>)
His/Her SteamID: no idea too many of them
Why Should This Player Be Punished: first they gunpointed me for 0 reason then they broke 3.5 then 3.4 then 2.5 popped my tires then killed me also risking his life by ramming my car and wrecking his car like 3 people shot me and killed me cuz they got mad after wrecking thier car
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:

Deleted member 6228

Involved
I didn't do anything in these clips

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
are u this weeks to do ar's answer please

its urgent answer before doing the ar

Reaction score
Didn't do anything in the clip and you were just banned for "Having a terrible attitude to everyone."

Reaction score
You literally threatened to bomb us, then told jamal he cant shoot and dared him to try, but I don't expect you to remember that as its clear and apparent you have the cognitive functions, memory span and collective intelligence of a stuffed pepper, as demonstrated by your general attitude whilst playing on the server.

You literally sit here bragging that you come onto the forums and the server just to wind people up, then when you do it and they act on it, you literally cry all over the forums like we killed your village milk cow or pissed in your well.

You also started whinging down your mic saying Jamal is "Fat irl", so quit breaking character too. Fucking wetty.

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i didnt say anything about bombing neither i dared him to shoot only thing i said was that he cant shoot and thats 2.5 if he did

i want to hear me saying irl in that response tho

Last edited:

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
how does that affect this ar lol
i mean ur friends are the ones that started it with those actions

Reaction score
It will get denied because you asked for it to be closed, thus, ending the report. You can’t just pick and fucking choose which staff member handles what report, doesn’t work that way.

Reaction score
Hi, I’ve been reading this reply for 5 minutes and I still haven’t got a clue what the fuck this even means.

Reaction score
Well Jack Peterson's view of this AR is broken since he actually can't see it for some reason

Reaction score
Ok I think I’ve translated it.

In the video evidence you can literally hear us responding to you threatening to bomb us, and you specifically said you “had a bomb on you”. Credible threats as bombs are as easy to get in Paralake as a costa is at a petrol station.

Reaction score
Also please show the full situation rather than cropping it to make us look like we just came out the blue to hurt your feefee’s

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i dont know what u mean only thing i cut was u saying something to me using a voice changer

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i said i have a bomb on me so how is that a threat i allways carry one with me to deal with situations like this one

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@BigBenji it was or voice changer or text to Speech

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 6228

He was talking shit IC so I rammed his car with mine.
It's barely going over 5mph and did no damage.

Reaction score
She threat my life and dared me to try to shot her she tried to run me over at projex, she had to drive away as soon as I pulled my deagle and pointed it at projex towards her and instead of driving away risked her life by having bad attitude towards his enemy org that gunpointed her 20 seconds before so I teached her a lesson

Status
Not open for further replies.