Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Tomo
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: bojing mohamad
His/Her SteamID: no idea
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.2 2.5 3.4 chris jenson said in his car i really want to kill dono bonnot i said in ooc ok thanks for a kos reason after witch they killed us both without any threats comming from us or anything all was going in ooc nothing from me came to their ears neither did
from amy

also after all this happend they popped my tires and disabled my car
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
We were all on TS on which someone called out the KOS for you and Amy. You both got clapped. Bojing was just acting out on information he had received.

Don't remember the exact person calling the KOS

Reaction score
You did say "Thanks, now I have a reason to KOS you guys". Bojing was just acting out on information he had received. Also I did hear one you guys say something like "I'm gonna kill them" or "Let's kill them" at Slums before this.

Reaction score
First of all, the title of the AR "Ar on weak org member" is not only very questionable but very disrespectful! D:

As for me killing you, I acted off the information I gained from my org, I was told through ts that you had made multiple threats to my org members lives, so I took initiative and ended the threat.

Reaction score
Kos amy and dono was absolutely unnecessary , I understand when there is no admin people is starting to minge.

Reaction score
Dono said thanks for kos reason over the ooc chat and not over in character.

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
even if u get info un need base reason someone will be punished it might be u or the informator

Reaction score
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sorry I don't understand, please explain

Reaction score
All of you did acted out of information they blame you and you blame them for giving that information , So what happened you saw no admin on and all of you was boring so you decided to violate the server rules by killing unarmed people for no reason at all.

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
how can that be 2.5 it has 0 connections with that rule

Status
Not open for further replies.