AR Nade Alardin / Alex Jefferson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: GAAAAA

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Nade Alardin / Alex Jefferson.

His/Her SteamID: Unknown

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Broke 3.4 and 3.6 Numerous times, this report is mainly on alex jefferson since he drove off from gunpoint and jumped off a bridge whilst under gunpoint.

Nade Alardin:

-Broke 3.4 drove off from gunpoint.
-Possibly lied about dying in looc to avoid being arrested (logs could possibly prove this)
-Baited me constantly when had plenty of chances to drive off and escape
-When under gunpoint constantly kept moving when I put "get down"

Alex Jefferson:
-Broke 3.4, 3.3 and 3.6 by attempting to suicide but changed this to jumping into a car mid-flight
-Whilst under gunpoint failed to comply completely, he was trying to trick every officer into putting their gun down so he can draw his this is why I kept my gun focused on him, the corporal apologised in the radio and said what I did was in the right.

Evidence (Demo Required):

@Stormzi

@Nade Alardin

Note: i'm not in any org nor do I care that I died as an officer I lost nothing, I'm just annoyed with the complete mingey attitude throughout the videos, acting like the police is some kind of joke.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bruv Im on a suicide jump. I said come near me and I will jump all along I was planning a getaway. Even your Superior officers where telling you to put the gun down but you didn't listen so I jumped I don't see anything wrong with it I didn't break rules. Also in the video of you gun pointing me I'm In a zonda I saw you pull out your gun and I started driving you couldn't of caught me anyway.

Reaction score
Bruv Im on a suicide jump. I said come near me and I will jump all along I was planning a getaway. Even your Superior officers where telling you to put the gun down but you didn't listen so I jumped I don't see anything wrong with it I didn't break rules. Also in the video of you gun pointing me I'm In a zonda I saw you pull out your gun and I started driving you couldn't of caught me anyway.

You literally just shot me about a minute or so more with you two playing about on the highway, I'm taking no chances with you and gunpointed you. If you look in the video when I gunpointed the person in the car they drove off after the gun was pointed towards them a bullet would outrun a car any day.

You also didn't suicide you jumped down into someone elses car.

Reaction score
May you please point out on that video where I broke rules because I can't see unless I'm that blind. As for Alex aswell, I don't see? You stated 3.6, but I'd call that a logical escape as he baited you a bit so we could prepare and get ready to evade. It worked didn't it? A dude gave us a ride, I swam away and Alex ran away. 3.4 aswell I don't see it? I baited you by stepping in my car to start the engine while you gun pointed me, I followed your orders and got out and Alex shot you from behind. Really, I don't see how you consider that 3.4 and 3.6. I took 5 minutes out of coronation street to write this, what a shame.
[DOUBLEPOST=1481756646,1481755809][/DOUBLEPOST]// phone - no comment function

So you can identify who was driving? Until you do then I don't think this will go anywhere.
[DOUBLEPOST=1481756949][/DOUBLEPOST]What if it wasn't any of us but a random dude who stole the car?
[DOUBLEPOST=1481757019][/DOUBLEPOST]But then I think that would be slander saying that we were lieing? What if we actually were telling the truth
[DOUBLEPOST=1481757480][/DOUBLEPOST]But you can't just base your judgement off that, you need solid proof I was driving.
[DOUBLEPOST=1481757625][/DOUBLEPOST]Then clearly you haven't thoroughly read the replies to realise I wasn't the driver. Again, can't base your judgement off two separate timings of driving the car

M

Reaction score
The point where Nade had a gun pointed at him was fine. Stormzi has broken the rules by jumping off the highway, and both generally by baiting you.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.