AR on Nooni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Marcus/ Marcus Hudson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:N0oni:D/Stav Abergal
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108145691
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 5.3 + Proppushing alot of different players, including me, and also killing me for no reason. Her reason in ooc chat afterwars was "Because you were gonna radio it in" But I was not gonna do that. As you can see in the demo, I was omw to run away from the scene when she shot me. I didnt try and revive any officers.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
why you so mad i didnt kill you cuz you revive cop i killed you cuz i was in fight and you was gonna call that in radio i had no time to take your radio so i killed you to not get killed ... and the"prop push " i just "having fun " with my radio

Reaction score
Im not mad, im just tired of your rude and childish behaviour. And no I was not gonna radio that in, how do you know what my intentions are? I played perp for 4 years, I am clearly aware that I should not revive cops or use the radio when i'm standing in a raid/crime scene. I was trying to run away, but you shot and killed me.

Reaction score
ACCEPTED
User will receive a warning
3.11 - Leverging Pushing

5.4 - City Employees
The reason for the leverging pushing warning is easy to see, user shouldn't be using a prop to push people or any objects such as vehicles.

The Paramedic was killed for would you attempted to justify as " I didn't have time to take a radio" there was no cops on scene and you could have easily went to him and /me pulls radio off and then go it takes like 3 seconds to do so therefore you will also receive a warning for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.