AR on Ollie Ernes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: zXDroNEXz/Spencer Reid
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ollieeames/ Ollie Earnes
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120234332
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I crossed the street and accidentally Jaywalked, the SWAT member (Ollie) told me and I said "Give me a ticket". He then proceeds to pull out his sidearm (While I have no weapon on my body, or inventory, just MP5 Mags) and then my friend Oda (Ollies friend) advises me to turn around. I then proceed to slowly turn around and walk away and then he fires and shoots me in my back! I have not posed any threat to him nor society, nor did he give me a warning saying to stop and turn around and get on the ground! He just fires!
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: None needed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
After reviewing the evidence provided in this Action Request this is my opinion.

3.2 Use of Force
Law enforcement officers may use any amount of force in the execution of their duties provided that it is reasonable and justifiable.

Under this law you can only use an amount of force as long as it's reasonable and justifiable, the swat officer failed to do that and used a excessive amount of force to stop you.

4.1 Follow the Law- Government employees must at all times follow the entirety of the law; government employees include Police Officers, SWAT Officers, the Police Lieutenant, Police Sergeants, Speed Enforcement, Paramedics, Firefighters, Road Crew Workers, the Mayor, and Secret Service Agents.

Overall I am supporting this Action Request as the swat officer had clearly broken the community rules and should be appropriately punished according to a administrators discretion.

I think Ollie needs to read the rules and laws and make sure he understands them, both of which can be found here and here.

Reaction score
I'm gonna support this action request as the SWAT officer broke law 3.2 and therefore rule 4.1. Shooting was not needed.

But why did you run away from him with his gun out? Even though he's breaking the rules, you need to obey until the situation is over and THEN solve it. You broke 3.4 by just walking away which resulted in you getting shot.

It was excessive but you should still have RPed it out.
If it is believed that another player has broken a rule, the ‘/report’ function is expected to be used to inform an Administrator. If a player(s) is in a role-play situation with another player(s) who has broken a rule, after the ‘/report’ function has been used, the former player(s) should continue the role-play situation as best as to their ability, and within the confines of the rules, until either it has ended and/or an Administrator intervenes.

But overall a +Support for a punishment on the SWAT for excessive force

Reaction score
This is by far the most disgusting sweatercop I've seen in the past year, a clear break of 4.1.
Also, it could be argued that his fucking SWAT van was blocking the sidewalk, therefore making it necessary to jaywalk anyway.
I fully support this action request, and hope Ollie is stripped naked and eaten by dogs, I mean, punished accordingly.

+Support

Reaction score
+ Support. (nothing to do with this AR) but i met the exact same guy yesterday. i believe he got warning aswell of one of the mods. he arrested my friend for nothing and started searching him and all that. for walking out of his own shop. i´ve seen him break a lot of rules past day or 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.