AR on our lovely Alex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: DarkShadow/Nah

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Alex/RIP-Banned.

His/Her SteamID:Nah

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Malicious user - User is causing problems to this community's forum, user is slandering other users, creating unnecessary problems, negative to other users.

Evidence (Demo Required):
86df6beaea.png

e61d9a53f1.png

^^*Clear evidence of slander*^^

6caad402c3.png

Disrespecting @Chris , no intentions to stop.

ALSO, I was on the shoutbox and he asked me "DarkShadow are you applying for staff"And I said no, he then replied saying "Good then I'm gonna play on the server when I'm unbanned :D". Unfortunately the rest of the text buckled up on each other so I couldn't get the evidence, but I'm sure there's logs that can get it.

84d0bc77fa.png

That's his reply. He's only here to minge.

SLANDERING VIDEO ^^

TL;DR: THIS USER IS BRINGING OTHER COMMUNITY(IS) PROBLEMS INTO THIS FORUMS. MAKING PROBLEMS WITH OTHER USERS.

Tick:eek:k

Reaction score
I agree that he was breaking 1.3 and 1.4. He was causing problems to you and the community, including slandering. Giving this a +support as he is definitely breaking rules over here.
@Alex

Reaction score
You see that flashy and nice Report button next to his comments? Use it. Not to mention section 1 of the rules states how we are supposed to follow them when speaking to members not a part of this community, and not just on the forums and on the server. You clearly don't like this guy, and it is ok to make accusations in action requests, sometimes even ban appeals.

Next time just use the report button, leave all the unescesarry :beef: , or atleast get some proper evidence. These comments are taken out of context.

M

Reaction score
In the confines of the forum rules, he's not supposed to bring up those allegations within that forum section at all, but come on: in the video @Samuel Sheppard talks about having @Alex's IP in context (iirc he wanted his player data removed from records because he was going to be banned), and he instantly manipulates this to place it in the context of DDoS allegations; nobody can prove if his internet went offline afterwards, and if that was the case, there is far too much uncertainty to attribute it to any one person just because they mentioned the term 'IP'.

Either way, the evidence given was unsubstantial and therefore the accusations were libellous and misplaced.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.