AR on Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: estonia123 / Jonathan Blueberry
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Pat (something)
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: The person killed me as I was arresting hes friend for vandalism with bat and death threats. Pat pulled gun on me. As I was gun pointed I got on ground and didn't bring out my gun, but nevertheless I was killed. I don't think its worth risking pointing gun at officer, furthermore murdering to save friend for minor offence.
Evidence (Demo Required):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/73zzj3xp5sgk50o/perpheads_demo_2018-11-3 02-15-33.dem?dl=0
https://prnt.sc/lds9n2
Tick: +26000

Reaction score
Uh oh my life is on the line. So I didn't plan on making a forum account just yet until i got rich but i guess im forced here by mean man who likes to get people banned, and likes to minge aswell as break Rule 2.5.

So before this incident he has been threatened multiple times by me aswell as my org members that if he keeps fucking with us that he will get what he deserves. Also I was arrested by him twice before and threatened to kill him and his entire family. In this video you can hear our man whos being arrested say im gonna get you killed, dont mess with my org. Also he didn't care about the person using his vehicle as a weapon, he is more concerned about the man with a bat. (this is something i do not agree with, i guess its a thing because bats are pretty strong) but i was on the car because i was dodging the vehicular ramming from the car. The fact that this police officer didn't even tell the car to stop is a smudge of ridiculousness. Anyway, i shot and killed the cop without even noticing he was crouching, i guess i was to psyched about my first murder on a cop.
I could of also been trying to get rid of police evidence so i could of taken care of the other civilians who were attacking us with their car. I wouldnt want more cops showing up to a big crime scene before i could get away. Something i noticed which i didn't really know much about until yesterday and had to deal with a problem was the npc witness thing which could possibly play a factor in, but then again it was a cop. I believe cops should atleast call backup and wait until they arrive before stepping in unless theres only 2 civilians in the area, or they are completely overwhelmed and they have no authority especially when this game is mostly criminal vs criminal vs police.

Anyway i apologize for wasting more than 5 minutes of your time Jonathan, since you had to make the report on me. I know you don't like me because of how many times you've arrested me, given me enough tickets that i couldnt even pay for them anymore, and raid targeted me, aswell as stole and hid my boxes. I hope i can stick around and give you someone to have motivation to disturb and disrupt.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted
@Pat Coleman, you should have waited until police presence had left so you could have dealt with the civilians. Shooting the officer instead of waiting for him to leave is considered 3.4, as you had other options that would have been more beneficial for you.
@Pat Coleman will receive a warning for his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.