• Thread starter Deleted member 5920
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5920

Your Steam/In-game Name: Ethan
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ping Wing
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67166315
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Broke 3.4 clearly, had to break character for him to finally listen. Also his record for 3.4 is terrible so he should know better even despite his age. Also how does he close a door with his hands? 2.1 and 3.3.
Evidence:

Reaction score
i could not hear your first "come towards me" (not ingame but in my head i couldnt comprehend it since you were shouting hands in the air most of the time and ended with it) made me confused to why you would say i was breaking 3.4, you said come towards me again which is when i closed the door on you.

Reaction score
he was screaming the same thing over and over again? he said "come towards me" very fast aswell. In my brain it sounds like the same thing

Last edited:
Reaction score
@JRW not the same thing but he said "hand in the air" over and over again making it hard to understand. "hands in the air hands in the air hands in the air come towards me hands in the air stop breaking 3.4 ping wing!" basically what he said

Deleted member 5920

How would you close a door with your hands in the air? And even then it's still 3.4 as I can easily shoot you through the door as you have to turn around and run giving me 3+ seconds to shoot you down. And if you're confused so much why didn't you just stand still and instead edge towards the entrance to your base?

Reaction score
you did shoot and i hid in the corner to the right, if i cant open the door with my hands up how do you open the door whilst running and gun out?

Deleted member 5920

I had one hand on my gun and one hands on the door, do you understand how life works?

Reaction score
i got one hand up and one hand on the door, do you understand how life works?

Deleted member 5920

@Ysauzi Oh, so you also have time to rummage around in your pocket for keys?

Deleted member 5920

"I couldn't hear your first come towards me"

You can clearly hear it in the video?

Reaction score
I couldnt understand it as you literally continued saying hands in the air and STOP BREAKING 3.4 PING WING after taht which confused me

Status
Not open for further replies.