ar on proppusher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Daniel Lugo /Papara merikano
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:I can't see it on demo it says loading
His/Her SteamID: unknown for now
Why Should This Player Be Punished: On the demo a fireman appears at 2000 tick. He starts crashing vehicles for no reason just to get them out of their parking slot. then after he crashed my car and another van. Once he finished with that he takes out a cash register under office building that I was basing with Johnny Quid and he starts prop pushing to destroy our base. Then he took out a stove and he start prop pushing our base he successfully pushed away my stove and one storage chest we had. on 2000 tick just use the drive mode and try to look at the gas station next to the office while he will start pushing vehicles. He just came crashed my car and took it out of the parking slot use drive mode to see everything he done. So basically he crashed my car for no reason second rule he broke prop pushing trying to destroy our base and basically failRP as a fireman obviously not here to roleplay. I am uploading demo for Johnny Quid he cant long in on the forums for some reason.
Evidence (Demo Required): Tick:2000
also got a screenshot with the people in server at the time

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/946217391643984340/7B215485FFFD3BB49569314DA2900AE9E7143622/

NEW MESSAGES

Reaction score
Pending

Please upload a demo of the situation within the next 24 hours otherwise this AR will be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.