Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dai
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Keith McGruber and Ophelia
His/Her SteamID: dk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Broke 3.4, failed to put their hands up under gunpoint
Evidence (Demo Required):
I started saying hands up when I pulled the gun out at 8s so they both heard me even though I was whispering.
Tick:

Reaction score
***POSTING ON BEHALF OF FLEX MCGRUBER AS HE CANT POST ON FORUMS***

I couldnt exactly hear him as he was in whisper mode. Also a bomb went off making it harder to hear him. When he told us to act surrender, his gun was in passive mode, and when he sprayed the vehicle i was in, the driver couldnt hear him either. When he was looking around, he was still in whisper mode, making it so we couldnt hear him, I was able to get my gun out because he was facing the other way for a period which i could get into cover to pull it out and shoot him down. I was acting on 3.6 preserving my life as a bomb had gone off in the vicinity of the area, I was fleeing for my life. Me also shooting Dai down is me acting in 3.6 preserving my life as he was an active threat as he just shot my friends car, immobilising us from fleeing faster.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
How do you know I told you to act surrender if you didnt hear? I was standing right next to you qnd your demo will show you clearly heard.Your friend shouldnt drive away from GP. Pretty retarded. Both your actions put your lives at risk rather than just surrendering rather than me just shooting you both.

Reaction score
I was able to hear you whisper the first time, but at the time you said surrender you did have your gun in passive mode this made me think your order was invalid. I am sorry if i was acting wrong in this situation, but I have always been told that passive mode does not equal gunpoint.

My friend driving the car was not able to hear your order from that distance because of you whispering (we tested the whisper ranges ingame, and according to the video the distance from her to you were too far) That is why she was trying to preserve her life by following 3.6 and driving away. I have no idea why she mowed me down though.

As you shot the vehicle finally putting your gun into action stance one or two bullets strafed me on the ground. At this point I panicked even more. The distance from you and us were too far whisperwise, we saw you standing there aiming around and as I noticed you did not have your full attention on me I was able to go to the nearest cover of the car to break your gunpoint and pull up my weapon and kill you acting on 3.6.

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
she doesnt need to be able to hear me im pointing a gun at her car. You should have just listened and surrendered as you would IRL considering this is a rp server

Reaction score
Accepted-ish

You weren't pointing the gun when giving commands and was on whisper the whole time, therefore Ophelia could not hear you nor know what you wanted. However, @Clazzaayy will receive a warning for 3.4 as although your gun was in passive, there was still a direct threat to his life whilst commands were being given.

Reviewed with @SpaceShots

Status
Not open for further replies.