Steam: Charlie Collins
In-game: Charlie Collins

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Steam: R-Flex
In-game: Damon Wraith

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:83551931

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
User directly broke rule 3.4, Reason why is because the user thought because i ran a red light [Had a phone call IRL at the time so i needed to stop and be quick about it.] and pulled up outside of the office i was going to raid it as a Senior Officer. He then put his and his mates life at risk to kill me because he thought i was going to raid the office, While doing this DNA could have been found and a warrant for his arrest for 9.5 Murder would have been placed making this risk not benefit him at all at the time, Not really worth going off gut instinct. In my book.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:
3:50 is the starting of me going into the city. [This is also where it happened.]

Reaction score

pending2.png

@R-Flex please explain why you killed the officer.​

Reaction score
After a series of shootouts cops kept following us and so we went to bazaar to hide but cops saw us and came to bazaar. We came out of bz 3 and killed the officers in order to escape. When cops at bazaar were dead we tried escaping again going to subs but yet again dispatchers on duty saw our cars and even described them to you through the radio ( On your video 1:16 ,my car was the orange one ). After going to subs we noticed that tfu were after us once again ( as you can hear in the radio. The tesla was being followed ), so instead of shooting cops at subs we decided to quicly head to our base Office to take advantage of the over powered roof top and shoot officers there. Once everyone rushed there i saw you ignoring the red light indicating further you following us and so i decided to light you up killing you. We were gonna shoot at cops either way. You all knew our cars and what we did. I would of risked me being jailed had i not killed you there due to you knowing i was a shooter and due to me and alex both having guns in our back. If you look at your video you can hear the officers and dispatchers pointing our every move and every location we head to. We were clearly being pursued.

3.4, Reason why is because the user thought because i ran a red light [Had a phone call IRL at the time so i needed to stop and be quick about it.] and pulled up outside of the office i was going to raid it as a Senior Officer. He then put his and his mates life at risk to kill me because he thought i was going to raid the office, While doing this DNA could have been found and a warrant for his arrest for 9.5 Murder would have been placed making this risk not benefit him at all at the time, Not really worth going off gut instinct. In my book.

1st They wouldnt be able to get dna because we would of killed all officers anyways. Thats why we went to office in the first place.

2nd even if dna had been found officers/dispatchers already knew i was a shooter at bazaar.

3nd My friends and my life were already at risk from the start of this chase ( at bazaar ).

Its not my fault you ignored the dispatcher and officers who were describing/chasing us and didnt act upon the information you were given.

My pov and my org's discussion at the time

Ayjay

Reaction score
After reviewing the situation at hand, it seems honestly like little precaution was taken during the execution of the officer.

Why on earth would a single officer attempt to raid the office on his own, even if this was his intention, you didn't know for the slightest second what Charlie was doing, you simply had a hunch. It's understandable if an officer has breached, or a raid is in progress, however if you're visibly armed and wanted, what the hell are you doing driving toward an officer who clearly has no intent of harming you?

I'm not sure of the thought process behind executing this officer, shooting a few cops does not give you a card to kill every officer you see heading toward your base, if anything that's leading them towards the life alert.

In the future @R-Flex, I'd suggest you take greater care and attempt to avoid officers who are heading away from you, there's a great number of things you could of done better during that situation, and not shooting @Charlie Collins is one of them.

User will be warned for his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.