AR on rendexjord/Mike or Mark Trapani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: BlitZKrieG/Jon Marston

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Nothing/Mike or Mark Trapani Dont know exactly

His/Her SteamID: Unknown

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Stalling rp under gunpoint to wait for his friend as back up and 3.7 for blocking glass co entrances until the front one is the only one, and they blocked the gates with cars, so not sure if that is allowed.

So me and Drake (as per usual) went to raid Glass Co. We get into the vicinity to find the outside back entrance blocked. We then go into Parker to find out the entrance from there is blocked aswell. We then approach to the front and decide to camp for them to get out. M' Trapani walks out and gets gunpointed by both of us. He then goes to lock the door while fully being under gunpoint. We tell him to unlock it and he does after 5-10 seconds. We then tell him to walk towards Drake so he can tie him, he doesnt cooperate so we kill him. If you pay attention to the back, you will see a pink mini pulling up. That is his friend that he called and stalled for so he can approach to kill us. Everything would have gone much much faster if he were to cooperate with us, as we would have tied him up and went inside.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!7xcDnLCQ!yTygMoJl-A5K9C2f93yp73YCapizvZnFx-U3tQbUll4

Tick: 37500 for the stalling, 35000~ for us breaking into all the entrances to find them blocked.

Reaction score
I tried raiding glass co also, only 1 entrance was accessible and they had unrealistic prop placement +support

Reaction score
The backdoor the front entrance and the garage door could you open , They only entrance that we blocked was the left backdoor we only placed a wooden fence between those 2 iron onces , Also I didn't stall the rp I just asked what do you mean because ( i had my music on this is stupid because you need to hear game sounds ) . At the moment i asked what do you mean you start saying open the door and walk back , And when I did you shot me. Also i think if you just shot me and took my drugs there wouldn't be such a big problem now.

Last edited:

User0

accepted.jpg

Ban will be increased for failing to comply while under gunpoint.​

Status
Not open for further replies.