AR on Rkeedd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Travis Trump/ travis
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Andre Black/ Rkeedd
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:110864603
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player broke 2.5 and killed me for no reason as seen in the clip, I was trying to run away from the shootout when he ran around the car and killed me.
Evidence :

Reaction score
From the video can see your involved it was a quick decision as there was shooting going on you jumped down from bridge which shit me up then you crouched when I came to you. It was to my believe that you were going to pull out a gun. I would like to apologise for my hasty decision and refund any items that you lost.

Reaction score
you were involved in the shootout, and from you taking cover behind the car made us believe you were pulling out some sort of weapon
Except I was not, I was clearly running away until I saw u shooting so I took shelter and I didn't shoot anyone

Reaction score
Except I was not, I was clearly running away until I saw u shooting so I took shelter and I didn't shoot anyone
wasn't clear at all mate, u looked like you were trying to get an angle on RKed and flank him from behind. If you had ran to the underpass, then that would indicate you running away, you were also in their org so were involved.

Reaction score
wasn't clear at all mate, u looked like you were trying to get an angle on RKed and flank him from behind. If you had ran to the underpass, then that would indicate you running away, you were also in their org so were involved.
Right, involved or not still no reason to shoot me dead :)

Reaction score
From the video can see your involved it was a quick decision as there was shooting going on you jumped down from bridge which shit me up then you crouched when I came to you. It was to my believe that you were going to pull out a gun. I would like to apologise for my hasty decision and refund any items that you lost.
I had no intention of shooting, just giving info to my friend so yes if you like in a way I was involved

Reaction score
Accept-ish

@FatGeorge and @HITLER | Google.com please make sure someone is armed, it took you around 5 seconds to gp/shoot him which is too long ensure in that time if someone is armed or you see a gun pop up. Next time you will receive warning/ban.

@Travis Please ensure next time you absolutely not run into a shootout anymore but get away, jaywalking on the highway isn't allowed either so also see this as a verbal warning for you

@Shay

Status
Not open for further replies.