AR on Sam Arnolds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: estonia123 / Jonathan Blueberry
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: No info / Sam Arnolds
His/Her SteamID
: No info.
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5, The player attempted to run me over twice. First time it failed, 2nd time it succeeded. I previously had vehicle accident where no vehicle was damaged after the accident. When taking a turn, I accidentally drove on top of the vehicle. I have had no other instance with the player as far as I know that I should deserve my death.

1st failed attempt

2nd successful attempt

Evidence (Demo Required): https://1drv.ms/u/s!AirqK9_b2E-ggYsx8YqacIQ5vxFFAw
Tick: +58000

Reaction score
Me and Quinten had just bought some new cars and went driving around and you fully slammed into our cars and nearly crushing it and killing me without making an attempt to stop either, you didnt try and drive off my car since I was in a tiny vheicle and even it it wouldnt it would have really badly damaged the car when we found you again I merely meant to injure you and I had no intention of actually killing you as you can see from how slow me and Quinten drove in the first vid the second time I picked up a bit of speed as I tried to get there quickly and was annoyed with my failed attempt. but I didnt slow down like i should have and am genuinelly sorry for ending up that I didnt wanna miss the oppertunity to hurt you for nearly killing me and squashing my little car. I do apologise for running you over fast at the end I got a bit carried away and did plow you but I was getting revenge and ended up taking it a bit far I can understand that I ended up taking it far

Status
Not open for further replies.