Ar on Shrood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Benny Martina / Martino
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Dai-Gon Jinn / Shrood
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155798045
Why Should This Player Be Punished:this player ran infront of my car for not reason, and just started shooting. the player gave no commands for me to stop driving or get out of the car. at the point he ran infront of my car i was about to drive off, and i pushed him a tiny bit with my car before i had the change to stop. You can also see in the video that i did infact stop, but right after he dumped a mag into me and my friend. i feel the player should have had some comon sence and knowen that he would be hit if he jumped infront of my car.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I shot the car engine after I took damage due to both users fleeing while illegally transporting. My intention was not to kill him as I wasn't shooting the windscreen. I was pursuing his friend with a gun on his back that just got in the car. From my p.o.v the car went from stationary to attempting to run me over while I was infront of the vehicle rather than was already moving where I wouldnt have shot the car.

Reaction score
We where not fleeing. we where just going to city when a cop jumped infront of our car, and didnt say anything. we had very little time to react to you jumping infront of us, and was a result of you gettting pushed 40 cm and then unloading into my car

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Peter Jinks Your car was stopped when I was infront of your car, I was persuing your friend illegally transporting and I reacted to taking damage to disable your car. I didn't shoot you, you were killed by the game mechanic that kill ejected you.

Reaction score
@Daigestive As you can see, i did not see you, i was looking the other way. That is why you tell somone to stop (voice) and have a bind for it in chat. You just stod there with a gun in hand. and there for you did not do everything in power to stop us before opening fire

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Peter Jinks your car was stopped when I was gunpointing you infront of the car. If you didnt have reactions like my man with parkinsons I wouldnt have had to disable your car. My pov was different to yours but your clearly unable to understand something that simple

Ayjay

Reaction score
Accepted

User should of used voice commands prior to shooting toward the vehicle, the death could of been avoided as there was little reason to shoot at all.

@Daigestive will receive a ban for 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.