AR on Sir Fusions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Panda / Barry Thorne

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sir Fusions

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81900845

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
2.5 shot me while I was posing no direct threat to him. The shop we attempted to rob was also not owned by him.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:

@Sir.Fusions

Reaction score
This isn't the first time I have seen @Sir.Fusions break rules he does it a lot.
This member has already been perm banned and should know the rules by now and this shows he did break 2.5 as you crouched on the floor and you followed 3.4 then he just kept shooting you for no reason.

+Support

Reaction score
Okay, let me start of by saying i was frezing the fuck up because of my teso's value Lenovo laptop.
As you can see in the video i saw him with the gun so i opened fire i kept freezing up and tbh i was just spamming clicking also, his friend ran into the shop and i know what they are like whilst i was shooting his friend he would pull a gun because i new he had a gun ofcourse. I would also like to add how sorry i am for shooting you lot i thought you wer raiding my shop and its easy to get mixed up.
I'm sorry for any inconvinience i've caused but i blieve the blame isn't on me.
Edit
Evidence:Is hoping this would make you lot understand more

Okay, i have been following the rules for a couple months and tbh i've turnt into a better roleplayer. I have seen this done before where i have been shooting someone else and the person that was gunpointed would pull a gun due to me being occupied what i did was act in a way that i believed would reduce my chance of death, and it did.

I new both of them were armed and i new they guy that ran into the shop was going to take action and try shoot me which as you saw in the video ended up happening.

I opened fire on these guys because i thought they were raiding my shop however, it turns out they were raiding the one next to me. I had drugs in the back of my store and had a low balance in my bank account i was being very careful and really didn't want to lose my gun or my drugs.

He said that he wasn't involved in the raid yet when i came round the back he was stood behind there with a gun he put that upon himself and put his life at risk. He may of surrendered but i did believe they were friends and his friend would have came out and killed me (Which ended up happening).

This whole situation was confusing for me and for Panda i didn't want to lose my shit and everything was happening so fast and Panda was being shot at whilst he surrendered.

As you can see in the video i have alot of lag and freeze alot, so i have to be careful with what i do.

Panda may i apoligize for my actions if i may have upset you however, i really thought there was no other way to sort it.

In no way did i shoot this guy that was unarmed for the thrill of it, i meant it in a way so that i would have no longer 2 people to be scared off

The other day i was shot whilst unarmed just because the guy thought i was involved in the raid that happened to him however, i wasn't involved. I took this to an admin sit but I forgot i think it was MattIs or Lewis088 said that there was no rulebreak which to me i didn't understand so i kinda eazed of the rule because of what the moderator said although i new when to shoot them and when not to.

P.S If you know a different way to solve it then please say

Last edited:
Reaction score
Clear violation of the rules, 2.5 was clearly broken. He had no reason to shoot him as he was unarmed and crouching, technically surrendering and it could of been dealt with in a different manner. Plus, you said he would of pulled a gun, he obviously wouldn't have pulled a gun out because you had him under gunpoint with that shotgun and he was surrendering anyway. If your computer is lagging which is going to cause violation of the rules then just don't play at all or switch computers, by doing that you effected his roleplaying experience and I believe this AR is valid.

Therefore, I am putting my full SUPPORT into this AR and I hope the player gets punished accordingly.

Reaction score
  • Clear violation of the rules, 2.5 was clearly broken. He had no reason to shoot him as he was unarmed and crouching, technically surrendering and it could of been dealt with in a different manner. Plus, you said he would of pulled a gun, he obviously wouldn't have pulled a gun out because you had him under gunpoint with that shotgun and he was surrendering anyway. If your computer is lagging which is going to cause violation of the rules then just don't play at all or switch computers, by doing that you effected his roleplaying experience and I believe this AR is valid.

Therefore, I am putting my full SUPPORT into this AR and I hope the player gets punished accordingly.... (Clearly This is Mine. Jonathan's Didn't Have An Ellipsis or a bullet point.)

Status
Not open for further replies.