AR On Sossa,Creepis,Firuz and Jerry Cornelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Double J/ Aaron Shaw and Devon Stewart
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sossa / Sossa Rodriguez Firuz / Tyrone Watson Creepis / Haru Okumura / Jerry Cornelli
His/Her SteamID: IDK
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 2.5 Users came back to the scene of a shootout whilst we were getting DNA And it was fully over, they were baiting devon by chasing him and then came back after we got DNA To shoot police. Clearly just think this is cops vs robbers.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
I finished off the person in the property after the raid, I was the owner of our current hideout and couldn't risk the warrant being set out (which was clearly happening in the clip once you got into the car) and us getting raided. That's all you need to know.

Reaction score
@Creepis surely one of them could have brought it then? Seeming as I had only got DNA on you at the time. Common sense?

Reaction score
literally at the end of the video you can hear "yeah they're all getting reported" right after he died
every time this dude loses 5 minutes he gets frustrated

Reaction score
Considering Sarah was the property owner (I believe), that means Max Pearse (who was dead at the scene, so his presence doesn't matter) and Haru were the only ones left. Someone else on your team could have brought the property is what he means.

Reaction score
@Creepis But as you said in your first reply: "I finished off the person in the property after the raid" which means you knew your DNA would be on the body. It wouldn't be a roll on the dice then.

Reaction score
Ask Jimmy for evidence, I literally cba to upload it as I'm learning for a presentation for tommorow. Not sure what you want to see from my perspective either way. Are you the other cop by any chance?

Reaction score
@Creepis Yes, I'm Devon Stewart in it. I just wanna see the raid till when you guys kill both of us at the scene. You can even just give me the whole demo, I'll just go through it myself.

moD

Reaction score
im not sending you fuck all. he just explained what happened and our reasoning for our actions. admins can verify.

Reaction score
@Creepis tbf I got reported by you I think after you died in cuffs. but either way I could care less I've been rdmd a few times now with rifle on my back from some of your org members but legit 0fucks given

Status
Not open for further replies.