AR On Sossa,Creepis,Firuz and Jerry Cornelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Moon I did, I wanted to find out who sprayed us down as I didn't recognize any of your guys clothes or car but it seems you were bush camping and taking names after the skyscraper raid that's all the report was for. Still, different sit, doesn't have to do with anything

Max

Reaction score
@zXDroNEXz I shot once with an sw500 and I asume he bled out as he didnt die from the initial shot and I died immediately after I shot. I was the owner of the property and I was alone. I died on the stairs and shot the raider when he was coming through the door. The raiders did nothing wrong in returning as they had to make sure the owner of their property wasnt warranted so they could have a safe place. They couldn't have sold the property and got one of their friends to buy it as they couldnt tell which one of them was warranted so the safest way was to ensure that no DNA was taken.

Reaction score
Accepted

Discussed with @TinySlayer & @LEWIS 088

----

While we understand your way of argumentation, after chatting with @TinySlayer we got to the conclusion that killing LEOs and thereby generating more DNA was not beneficial for you. There are methods in place that you could have used after your raid to get rid of DNA evidence, such as burning the bodies or moving them to another location.

@Creepis please PM should you have initiated the shooting.

Anybody who is going to be punished will be notified via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.