Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: bobo

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: *SpaceShots*

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93635910

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 and 3.3 also 3.6 Literally started a pursuit for no reason didn't benefit him in any way, he then was gun pointed and ordered to step out of the vehicle refused to do so as then i used the ram to get him out of the vehicle using force he got in another van in a very unrealistic way and without any /me commands, after chasing him on foot he went behind a corner instead of stopping or not doing anything basically 3.6 staying alive he then started punching me knowing i'm armed as obviously i'm an officer and he saw the gun and continued punching so he ended up getting shot.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: n/a

@SpaceShots

Reaction score
You didn't loose anything and I didn't negatively affect anyone. So why make the AR? Targetting is unreal

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Again with the "I didn't negatively affect anyone" card?

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Last time when you made a report on me for shooting you when you was tfu i was actually helping someone and i got banned for 1day for it you're the only one was affected by it and you didn't loose anything right? so why you were complaining about it?

Reaction score
This AR is fucking stupid and no longer replying to your comments. I would like to also add that 'Last time when you made a report on me for shooting you when you was tfu i was actually helping someone' you weren't since Tiny said himself that he didnt ask for your help

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
d3v told me not to follow what tiny says because he usually does this, and tiny wasn't the reason i got banned you were the reason for my ban you didn't loose anything and nothing even happened to you, you got revived afterwards and you put me in jail with a ticket and now you complaining about me doing an ar on you, lol.

Reaction score
I genuinely thought that nothing would be harmful and still believe that this AR is pathetic. I hit once, so nothing bad really happened. Would like to state that you also broke character whilst you were putting me in the holding cell ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. This ar is not worth even giving someone a warning or ban @Dom_

Last edited:

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
What makes you think that now? why this ar is pathetic when you broke even more rules than i did a week ago and i literally got banned for a pathetic reason, then i think you should get a pathetic ban too, right?

Reaction score
You’re missing the point on why you got banned. Nothing is stopping you from disputing it

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Why you're not responding to the link i just linked you, don't you think its a petty ar you did?

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Literally everyone in the comments agreed it's a petty ar you did and said it to your face, why nobody says that here? where's the staff that think its petty ar lmao don't claim shit

Reaction score
Accepted
User will be spoken to about his actions.​

Status
Not open for further replies.