AR on spoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:aloo89/Leonard Mayfair
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:spoon logan finch
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62689446
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 and 2.5 he shot me when my gun was on my back + he killed me to take my gun mean if the cop get DNA he will get 10k tic and 10 Years
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
You killed you for raiding this sweater, you got back stabbed deal with it, oh, and not a single cop came

Reaction score
You killed you for raiding this sweater, you got back stabbed deal with it, oh, and not a single cop came
sweter got planter box ? and you can say for us dont take it he is sweter

Last edited:
Reaction score
sweter got planter box ? and you can say for us dont take it he is sweter
Anyone can have a planter box, its 15k, half of his starting money, he has a mini, he was a sweater, we defending him, you fucked up, shame deal with it

Reaction score
as you say evre one can get planter box 15k glock cost 5k so he can buy it from bazar or any where so he can get gun ez + it need craft livel 3 and inteligence livel 2
how wold sweter Known thes theng
Just take it that you got back stabbed yah? don't be salty, and don't sit their thinking he was not a sweater

Reaction score
Just take it that you got back stabbed yah? don't be salty, and don't sit their thinking he was not a sweater
i can take it like i get back stabb -- but my gun was on my back so why did i get kill

Reaction score
Safer from me to kill you then, besides why put it away in a raid anyway
to take the drugs and it was colose to finsh the raid+why wold it be not save for you 3-5 Meters btwen me and you ez to gp me

Last edited:
Reaction score
to take the drugs and it was colose to finsh the raid+why wold it be not save for you 3-5 Meters btwen me and you ez to gp me
I left the drugs with the sweater, I even later gave him a shotgun ammo box bc I mugged trauk

Reaction score
I left the drugs with the sweater, I even later gave him a shotgun ammo box bc I mugged trauk
lol im just asking you how wold it be more save to kill me 3-5 meters btwen me and you like if the cop came to moron they will kill you or you will go to jail 10 years and 10k tic

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.