Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] Genesis Yeke / Owen Platypus

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Grimreaper / Kai.s

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:4532657 / STEAM_0:0:53837836

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
3.2 Third Party Communication Applications
Any and all forms of communication about any topic which affects In-Character decisions must be conducted through In-Character methods; for example, through the use of in-game voice chat. The use of communication applications outside of this game is strictly forbidden; for example, the use of Steam chat, TeamSpeak, Skype, telephones, etc.

The people seen in the videos had no way of knowing I was down where I was however they somehow "Saw me" from a deep drop when I was in a tree line during my Live stream.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was not stream sniping you and I did not know to were steaming at the time. I saw you at regals going down to subs so I was on my way there to kill the remaining witness. If I was stream sniping you I would have went from the bank parking lot and killed you and not just have fired a few shots at you. I also saw you by using 3rd person in my car and I did not know that was a rule break until now.So i am sorry for my action against the rule break

Last edited:
Reaction score
I know I was involved in the bank robbery however I wasn't watching any streams, Grace said she spotted you and started shooting at you so I joined in as you can see I just follow up afterwards and I did not use any stream to my advantage I only shot towards you when I was aware in character.
Someone probably was stream sniping but I did not do it and you can see from the videos I only initiated in a gun fight after someone was already shooting you.
[DOUBLEPOST=1496505549,1496504986][/DOUBLEPOST]Here you can see I'm driving the van behind https://gyazo.com/a43ff67fdeaf68dca1f60c23e2b03500

Then I see the woman hop out of the car and start shooting and I go over to see whats going on, this is just to make it evidential I was not stream sniping. https://gyazo.com/f19b638959c101adca078ff094a03e07
Here you can see me get out to help https://gyazo.com/f414b95af66c2f1668fadd78f4301bec

Reaction score
I offered Genesis to look at his demo's regarding the situation and from what i investigation not only was he stream sniped he was also hunted down for no apparent reason by bank robbers who already got away. Genesis was shooting from regals but saw the force was overwhelmed and run trough subs into the woods, there is no way he could have been spotted from the highway in this steep angle.

What @Sam says is valid, the person the AR should be pointed to is @GrimReaper STEAM_0:0:45326576
He made a hard stop on the highway to stop and kill you while they already got away from the bank robbery. Also Kai.s STEAM_0:0:53837836 was in on it and knew your position trough the stream. Kai.s also talked over mic: OHHHHH i'm getting stream sniped! see 1:09 on the video.

Second video is not needed but it provides a full picture.

Reaction score
Look listen I didn't even know you were streaming untill you yelled it in chat saying " Oh look im getting stream sniped" So what I did after was immitate you because it was a ridiculous assumption to make when I wasn't even the one who spotted you, it was the guy driving the van.

Reaction score
Accepted

I saw you at regals going down to subs so I was on my way there to kill the remaining witness

You had the opportunity to escape, yet you decided not to and decided to go on a hunt to kill the last witness. This is not allowed.

I also saw you by using 3rd person in my car

As you've stated, this isn't allowed also.

Both @GrimReaper and @Oskar will be receiving punishment for 3.2/3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.