AR on Suicide/Jimmy Franson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Classiy/Frank Legard
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Suicide/Jimmy Franson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60210992
Why Should This Player Be Punished: In the beginning of this demo which was submitted by Suicide/Marian (Forum Name) in his AR on Snafu, he forces a player that he kidnapped (supposedly a treasonous org member) and brought to his apartment to make a transfer of 1 and a half thousand dollars
c9537aebf1.jpg

into his bank account at gunpoint. The victim is in the green shirt on the right. This action is in violation of rule 5.2: forced withdrawals.
fa2309de64.png

To further that a forced withdrawal took place, shortly after the victim drops the phone which he used to transfer the money, one of the kidnappers tells one of the others to check their bank account.

(I have noticed that the transfer may have not gone to Suicide, but he still took part in the act, and was the only person that I could identify.)
Evidence (Demo Required):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3vjv3y7w7iq32jf/shit.dem
Tick:
2,000 is when the forced withdrawal starts, though I suggest you watch from the beginning.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You're reporting Jimmy Franson for forcing someone to transfer the money. In the screenshot it shows John Doe requesting the $1500 bank transfer.

Reaction score
Forced Withdrawals are a no go, If the player took the time to read the rules he would have known that +Support

Reaction score
+Support
After reviewing the demo and looking other your screenshot it is clear that the user did break the following rule.
Rule 5.2
The user was forced to withdraw money from a bank account witch as explained is against the rule 5.2 Forced Withdrawrals.

This is the reason for my +Support i think the offending user Jimmy Franson should have action taking against them.

Regards Appricey

Reaction score
Well if suicide didn't actually say to the victim to transfer the money why is the AR on him? Even if "he didn't take action against the rule breaker" he did not break any rules himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.