Status
Not open for further replies.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Google Chrome/ Bob Bobov
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Synatec / Ellen something
His/Her SteamID:idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished:3.4 Not following my gunpoint orders and stalling for a really long time which made everything happening over there much harder to deal with and at the end because of that we got shot down.
Evidence (Demo Required):
1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeLzPToHIzM&feature=youtu.be
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AFxxeVK2wk&feature=youtu.be
Tick: -

Reaction score
B R U H

why didnt you deal with it in-game, lelios is literally spectating us. we were just having fun i honestly didnt care about losing anything, IT WAS A BASE ON TOP OF A FUCKING GAS STATION. you decide to just run in and gunpoint everyone without any rp whatsoever. where are the times you could do this and have a fun rp scenario and then AFTER that get arrested without anyone dying.

it was just a shame you had to show up and not an officer that actually enjoys being one.
Why didnt you just cuff me?
Why didnt you go into the 'house'?
Why didnt you fuck off and let a fun cop deal with it?

How about you go to your local apothecary and buy some fun pills

N O F U N A L L O W E D

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Lelios dced when I reported you and also sorry for destroying your *fun* by rping as cop and following policy

Reaction score
I couldn't really call that rp, running in, gunpointing everyone and thinking you're slick.

Reaction score
@Google Chrome BRUH WHAT?????????????????????????????????
You call that toxic???????????
Nice insult though, listen to your mumble shit. Didn't hear that one before

Reaction score
I'd like to know why I was being gunpointed in the first place, how exactly I was a threat and have footage of exactly what made you gunpoint me, then I'll talk.

Reaction score
As I told you back then @Google Chrome, it was my fault for allowing this to happen in the first place. I did not expect it to go so downhill so I allowed it until the cops came to confiscate the free weed. Unfortunately, Synatec got mad, did what he did along with the other guy who picked up his prop while you were on it, made you mad as well and it turned out in quite the toxicity from everyone. Now, I'm not sure what happened for you to make an AR for something that happened quite a while ago but if you truly got pissed off from the situation I advise you to make a staff complaint on me.
For now I'll close this and ask both of you to stop being so toxic against each other, it's a gmod game mode in the end, no reason to get so worked up over it. And yes @Synatec you should have complied with the gunpoint even if someone 'ruined your fun'.

Status
Not open for further replies.