ar on tinky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: nooni/robert
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Tinky
His/Her SteamID:idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished:3.21 non-player characters(npc): killed @Al Capone in front of the storage npc
3.4: killed me when 2-3 cops around him when he have no chance to survive
2.5: killed al Capone for no reason
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
You and capone killed my friend for hitting ur car with machete when he didnt even attempt hurting you in any way as you gave him the machete. I was going to deal with NPC after I was done with you and Capone. I told the cops that you were attacking me and that you killed my friend and you were planning to kill me cus I tried to kill you with a grenade

Reaction score
first i killed your friend not capone , he was sitting in my car yourfriend hit my car and i killed him capone wasn't involved
and show me your pov i want to see that you deal with the npc and didnt die by those cops

Reaction score
@Tinky but you said that you went to the cops to say that o were attacking you and killed your friend and that im planning to kill you cuz you tried to kill me with a nade and now you saying that you wanted to shot them.
the thing is you wanted to go deal with the npc but because that you broke 3.4 by killing me next to 3-4 cops you couldn't ok that you had that on your mind but you didnt done that
@Liam after ofc

Reaction score
and again whats the reason for killing al capone he was just sitting in my car he had nothing to do with the guy with the machete and you killed him

Reaction score
@Tinky thats your problem i can broke a rule to and say that i have to do something in my mind and i didnt do that cuz i broke other rule lul

Reaction score
@✪[Sky]-Nooni I thought capone killed him because you got on his side of the car? maybe because other side was blocked, idk. If not I apologise. Cops came too fast as they were around the corner

Reaction score
I was about to start dealing with npc but u drove too far so I had to chase u so you didnt shoot at me or call cops

Reaction score
@Tinky ahahahhahahahah
cuz you clearly cant see that its me and not eren you literally was behind him you even ran to the side to open the nade
i dont want your apologise.
and because cops came too fast You should have not shot me next to them and wait for a new
opportunity and not killing me next to them and die after and dont start with the i talked to slow so they killed me lul

Reaction score
@Tinky nah will not pull a gun next cops and risk my life like you and you cant kill me cuz you think that ill pull a gun

Reaction score
@Tinky ok so when they came why you killed me you could just leave or deal with them get a ticket and come for round two

Reaction score
Closed, Reviewed with @SpaceShots

Both parties are at fault;

@✪[Sky]-Nooni -
You have broken 3.4 and 3.6, you have made no attempt at all to preserve your life, instead of fleeing the scene you run back to the area and get shot as a result.

@Tinky - When you witness the two police officers on scene you should not have continued in your attempt to kill Nooni.

Status
Not open for further replies.