AR on Toby Richards (|Z| Tobisamr12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: mage / Nadine Kennedy
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: |Z| Tobiasmr12 / Toby Richards @Tobiasmr12
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83717451
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Bit of back story, we were raiding a shop there were 4 pots inside, we had to wait some minutes for the last 2 to be picked up so we exit the shop, the shop owner returned. Then we attempted to lockpick the door, @cardstarvipe 's pin broke and the cop chased him so we had some distraction I guess. Then we lock picked the shop again and the guy opened the door mid-lock picking leaving @Walker mid animation and is able to do fuck all really, I pointed a gun at him and told him to get down and stay inside, it was quite visible that I was pointing a gun (although his perspective may be needed) and I'm fairly certain @*silenT was pointing a gun at him too (even if he didn't, it was not necessary for him to as I was). He then decided to pull out his gun and being shooting, resulting in his death
f84c37d577.png
Whereas the original plan was to mug him/ keep him in his shop while we were gonna take the 2 pots left inside.
Evidence (Demo Required): Hopefully this is the right demo -> https://mega.nz/#!qRMQzA7Z!V0ooe2qExvJZbFTgiaRTyg_8JNmWF1Dc8dK4v7Zfm3w
Tick: 5100 is when the situation begins
@Samuel if he wants to lead on from the report I guess

Reaction score
Hi mage, im Toby the guy you were raiding, after reviewing your demo and comparing it to mine from your perspective it seems that i was under gunpoint but after i reviewed my demo and slowed it down which i recommend you do when watching it i found that u put your gun away and then took it back out. Although that to me doesn't make any difference, the reason why i said in the admin sit with @Samuel that i didn't see you gun-pointing me is because, first it was a very short period of time to react between me opening the door and me pulling my weapon, second with ben walker in the way and the metal detector i did find it difficult to see you putting me at gunpoint and if you watch the demo slower you will see where im coming from.

I am to admit i was under gunpoint after reviewing the demo's but in-game when everything happened so fast and with the objects and people around us i personally didn't see u gun-pointing me and for that i am awefully sorry. If you wish to contact me further in private please feel free to add me on steam if you have any extra questions regarding the incident.

My view: https://mega.nz/#!Qs0CCQqI!i2PhAikJc2w_umZcQi4tozCjVcgxL2UDHQAwTEA-dj0

(EDIT) - I forgot to mention that to view my perspective its at 9500 ticks on my demo. Sorry :)

Last edited:

Sam

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Nadine's gun is only visible for half a second before Toby takes his gun out, its clear that Toby failed to see the gun as he was focusing on the person breaking in.

Toby:

Mage:

Status
Not open for further replies.