AR on two public muggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sagittarius/That Guy / Samuel Jensen
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: gaBn pl0x Beyonet D0bler / Max Robert
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: DragonHD / Andrew Dean
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59215418 (Max' ID)
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89650243 (Andrew's ID)
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was going to Fredy's to get some burgers, and then these two people came in their Mini. They proceeded to mug me in the public parking lot, in front of an NPC, and in the process breaking 5.1, as it says "Muggings should only take place in locations which are out of the view of the public".
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:
Not needed, but I'll gladly upload a demo if needed

Last edited:
Reaction score
After reviewing the evidence you have provided this is what i have to say.

Rule 5.1: Mugging
The two users mugged you in view of a public area which stated in the rules is not allowed to happen.

Rule 6.3: NPC
The two users had mugged you where the NPC inside fredy's could spot the users mugging you and would have called the police, they did not take the NPC into consideration.

These users clearly broke the community rules they did not take the NPC into consideration or the whereabouts of the person they was mugging.

Reaction score
I have reviewed the evidence and ready to give out my opinion.

Users broke:

3.4 - Risked their life in mugging a person in the middle of the road

6.3 - NPCs saw everything and could've called cops

5.1 - Mugged in a public area

Last edited:
Reaction score
I admire that you proceeded to drop all your things, even thought you knew they were in violation of the server rules.
You didn't try to stall whatsoever and took appropriate actions.

Furthermore I'd like to say that the spot was too public in my honest opinion, because quite some people use that road to get from one side of the city to the other without having to pass the intersections.

If it had been any later, (night-time) I would've viewed the case differently.

Moving onto a reply from good ole' Frankie.
2.1 - Didn't act realistically at all.

I do not see what about these actions is unrealistic, seeing as the suspect did everything in an appropriate fashion. He told him to drop everything, then they took the items and took off. Public muggings happen frequently in real life, so it is not unrealistic in the slightest. It is however still against rule 3.4, seeing as they then allegedly didn't take the needed precautions to avoid getting caught, seeing as a public mugging would most likely get them caught; especially in a mini.

Reaction score
Haha when he said drop all your stuff he was about to say drop 2k or die, you heard him say 2 and then realised his mistake.
However, I will be giving my support on this AR as he mugged you in public and there was an NPC watching which also violates 6.3, they can report it to the police easily or take a video and then they also broke 3.4.

Deleted member 5920

To be honest he's clearly a new member as he's a sweater in a mini so a simple verbal warning should be enough IMO. +Support.

Reaction score
+Support
The user mugged you in a public setting, breaking Rule 5.1, as well as Rule 6.3 as the NPC could clearly see the whole event happen and neither one of them went to deal with the NPC.
Also the other guy's name who you are looking for is Andrew Dean and his OOC name is DragonHD. I have this information as I also currently have an active AR on both users too for breaking similar rules which are 3.4 and 6.3

Status
Not open for further replies.