AR on whomever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jerry Clarkson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: censored.exe, -.-brad-.- (not known).
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.1, 3.3, 3.29.

Player shot myself from his apartment building for stealing his car. While not in itself not a violation of any rules, the events leading up to my death were a clear violation of rule 3.3. and 3.29.

My reasoning to why I believe he had broken rule 2.1, is that by phygunning his wooden fence out of the way would had taken a rather long time in a realistic environment as he would had to use a vast range of tools to remove said object from the windowsill such as a hammer or crowbar to pry off the nails embedded within a wall.

My second reasoning to why rule 3.3 was broken being realistic actions is that he had no idea how it could had been myself who was breaking into his vehicle. This can be seen by the video of how whoever took the fence off the window originally hesitated for a few seconds before shooting myself. There was no way on the face of the earth in a realistic circumstance that I could had been identified as A, I was not wielding the crowbar I was using to gain entry to his Skyline and B, due to the age of Half-Life 2, the props did not feature visible lines between the wooden boards of the fence therefore visually I wouldn't had been recognised.
Furthermore, it should also be noted that during the ingame time of the incident was recorded to be at night, and it is well known that during these times, it gets darker due to the Earth's rotation. This too would be an element of me not being recognised as the vehicle would-be thief.

Therefore, my last reasoning for 3.29 recognising players being violated can also be applied to the above reason.

I asked if they knew how it was me who did it, yet they refused by saying "we saw you by our car".
Relating to this statement provided in real life, my dad's van was broken into by an unknown assailant, of whom I did not recognise due to it being dark, i.e night time for those confused by that statement. At the time after the break-in, a woman was walking her dog across the road. If this was PERPheads, does this give me reason to shoot the woman???
Evidence:

Reaction score
Bruh, we moved a wooden barricade out of the way, saw you next to the car after hearing crowbars from there. You were the only one there. If youre that salty over a blackscreen, play another game.

Reaction score
Okay, how did you IDENTIFY that it was me? I'm not upset that I was killed, I'm more concerned of how you knew it was me?

Reaction score
Youre obviously upset because youre trying to get us in trouble for moving a prop?
Secondly, you were the only one in the area, noone in regals could have done it, everything unowned and noone inside, could have only been you.

Reaction score
That doesn't answer my question as you haven't taken into account of a possibility of a second going towards your building, or evidence that supported that it was me. Did you see a tool in my hand? Do you know which vehicle was being broken into (without looking at the video, obviously)?

Reaction score
ill correct yourself here. That shit color nissan skyline is owned by me. He shot you for trying to steal a org mates car.

Reaction score
I clearly know why I've been shot, what I'm asking is how he came about of identifying myself.

Reaction score
Hmmmmm, you were the only person there, I looked across the car park before shooting. Nobody was on overpass and you were standing near our vehicles so it was obviously you so I took the shot.

Reaction score
What indicates it was me? No crowbar in my hand, stood next to the furthest vehicle.

Upload your demo, I have reason to believe that you are using an ESP.

Reaction score
@Scatman John Firstly, I don't know how to do demos and secondly in what world would I be using ESP haha, I literally shot you because you were the only one in the area that could be seen and it was obvious it was you. There is no need to get mad over losing what... time?

Reaction score
You're not answering my question to how you identified me, why can you not answer my queston

Reaction score
@Scatman John I am answering it, I identified you using chance and facts. Nobody else was in the area, hmmmm what does that mean, I wonder, only you were there so who tried to steal a car, Jesus?

Reaction score
Bro like he says many times, You were the only one there literlly when the props got taken down we heard crowbar sounds multiple times. What is your problem. You got popped for a crime you did and only thing you lost was ur knife and your time?. Next time dont crowbar random people their car you risked your life for no reason at all and died because you didnt ran away you didnt try to presume your life

Reaction score
I don't know how many times I've said this, but you had no evidence except from audio of the vehicle being broken into. I could had been an innocent bystander and you've potentially shot him.

Reaction score
The time that has passed after he failed getting in the car somebody could have easily ran towards the building and hide right below you guys. Him standing there makes it a little suspicious yes, but not enough reason for u shooting him. So many different ways that could have been done instead of just shooting someone for that, remember it is a Serious Roleplay server we're playing on here, would have you shot someone in REAL LIFE if someone just stood near your car????

Reaction score
However this isn't reallife. You guys play way to much perp thinking this is reallife ofc the woman with her dog wouldnt get shot are you crazy ?.

You started to crowbar a car mid public INFRONT OF PD BUILDING when the breaking wouldve worked the Officers at PD would hear it and imideantly chase after you and it would end in a big shootout. Therefor i belive you broke 3.4 You had literlly no reason (i know you dont need one) However you have no reason we did nothing and you start to risk your life tryna break into someones random car.

Reaction score
yet you wasnt because we knew it was you by the evidence of audio and vision. The Crowbar sound imideantly stopped after we took down the barricade. There was no chance to run and my org mate saw you walking little bit away then pretending you done nothing.

Reaction score
@Askasta this is taken from the server rules tab of PERPHeads PERP [Workshop DL|Highly Customized|Serious RP|TDMCars]

The idea of this game, and the purpose and intention of these rules, is to recreate real life to an enjoyable extent; the rules are specifically designed to ensure that players act realistically - with this in-mind, any attempts to exploit loopholes within the rules will not be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.