AR on whomever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We heard the crowbar, checked immediately, you were the only person there, only person it possibly could have been. We could see across to bank too, could have only been you.

M

Reaction score
You didn't see him doing it, though - seems like a poor rationale to risk 10 years of imprisonment under Rule 3.4 for.

Very poor roleplay from the other party here, no effort to talk to the person or apprehend them. If you're looking to shoot people, play CS instead.

Reaction score
I am involved in this situation as Tom was streaming this to me over Discord while I was playing OSRS, he asked me if I think that he should make an AR about it, I obviously said yes.

It's a joke that you're lying in the AR by saying that you reacted to the crowbar instantly, it took you over 18 seconds to remove that barricade from giving plenty of time for another person running away.

Reaction score
Closed

Although it is somewhat unrealistic for him to shoot you without solid evidence, he was not wrong and so I will not be issuing any punishment.
However @Palodhi should have investigated further and not jumped to conclusions, as standing in the area does not mean it was definitely him, and could be considered 3.3.

Status
Not open for further replies.