ar on wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Aim000

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:wiki ,john mcgovan

His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:155779481

Why Should This Player Be Punished:So besicaly it was his day to troll he proppushed his car in bazzar ( i think it was dealt with by admin but he has history of proppushing stuff in his warnings /bans ) he rdm someone for no reason i think as the player stated in occ and died in front of me , he then run away under gp with a machete and went to the bazzar where he knew i wouldnt kill him , last time johny quid mugged him did the same saying i wont do it again and stuff so he got unbanned . As i saw he has history with gp too (consider checking his bans ,warnings) Em when called admin @Brinch i think i found out the player had disconected and advised me to do an ar .
Evidence (Demo Required):

https://mega.nz/#!4gczDQYL!O5smHDnJFoi47_FiTVwJ7Os8LTns6540-4_cs_pCD7w

for the car and stuff its around 30000 tick and for rdm is 42314 later for gp is 47700

i also got a screen of him saying in occ go medic while he was dead

1546517523831.png

Reaction score
560e695e56.png

He made a ramp in order to get inside bazaar with his vehicle, I already spoke to him about this.

Reaction score
hi, this is Wiki the account I've made incase I have an ar on me and i'm forum banned.

I had a good chance of being able to escape from you, you told me to close the door and as I got to the door I ran. (you can clearly see that considering I did manage to escape)

As for the car I built a ramp and drove over into bazaar. That, the "disrespect", and the medic thing in ooc was all dealt with by @Brinch so IDK why you are adding that?

I also knocked out Eren because he knocked out @Google Chrome who is my friend

Go make an RR for the nothing you lost :)

Reaction score
i dont know what was dealt with thats why i refered to brinch , however in the video it shows that u hit ur friend in the beggining and not the guy that hits him .about the escape thing i am not sure as well i just wait for the admins response .

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Don't know what the AR is handling about anymore but ye he killed eren cus he is my friend and saw eren killing me

Reaction score
in the video u can see that u hit google chrome for some reason and after he dies u kill capone anyway just wait for admins

Reaction score
Listen the prop thing with the car was for fun mate there was like 7 people on the server stop crying about it like. The reason he died was cuz I pushed the car and it fell on him lmao. The medic thing was cuz he got killed by a car like who really cares OH NO A KID ASKED IN OOC FOR A MEDIC.

Reaction score
Denied

Brinch dealt with the prop pushing etc.

Wiki didnt break 3.4 by escaping "machete point" He clearly saw a chance to get away and did so with ease. Using a machete is not the same as using a gun as distance is limited when using a machete, wiki ran out of the door and shut it before you had a chance to do anything, had you had him trapped in a corner for example, or even just maintained a very close range, giving him no chance to exit the bazaar shop *shutting the door* he would have no option but to comply.

As for the 2.5, wiki will be spoken to about getting involved in situations which don't directly affect him, however no formal punishment will be given.

Status
Not open for further replies.