Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: James Husky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Zeus / Liam Garcia
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

3.30 Confiscation
No weapons or evidence shall be confiscated by Law Enforcement when immediate harm is at risk, such as under gun fire or assailants nearby. Evidence is permitted to be confiscated if the officer is unable to watch over the evidence and leaving it where it is would risk it being tampered with by a member of the public. LEOs also may not confiscate any evidence when highly outnumbered or very likely to lose an ongoing situation.

Evidence (Demo Required):
T5t8GO.jpg

Tick: Perhaps @Youseff can provide demo if absolutely necessary.

Reaction score
Which staff member is in charge here? do I wait for his reply or do I respond to you?

The time stamps clearly show him killing me and instantly taking the gun and dying 10 seconds later, all I know is that it was a huge projex raid and shots were going off everywhere. Youseff should provide a demo if necessary.

Reaction score
There is usually always more than one staff member on an AR week, but anyway, I contacted him in-game and he doesn't remember the situation, it would be better to get more evidence as it is still possible it was justified or an accident and I would rather not punish someone prematurely if I can at least check more evidence beforehand, especially if his actions were justified

Reaction score
@nutrient10 Apologies if it seemed aggressive, wasn't intentional.

The logs are as clear as day, there were multiple staff also there but unable to deal with as he dc'd instantly. The AR has now been up for 2 weeks and hes been given multiple changes to answer for his actions. I find it odd he hasn't logged on since the AR being made.

Reaction score
@Husky All I meant was it would be good to see more evidence if possible to reassure us, I'd rather not have to take action when I have any doubt but if I have to I will and he can make a dispute

Reaction score
Gonna have to accept this as no proper justification was given.

User will receive a warning for their actions and you're free to make an RR for the weapon if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.