AR On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: James Husky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: tomhilm8
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35126079
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User failed at GP(3.4), failed to comply with /me function.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
http://plays.tv/video/5908cd575d039ee27f/this-is-why-we-cant-have-nice-things

"Failed to comply with /me function".

You told me to drop "everything". "Everything" cannot be dropped, your friend told me to pick up the register so I could pick up the other items.
After the door was locked, I then tried my luck. However, you pulled a firearm out and I walked back towards the door and attempted to crouch (as shown by my POV). I then told you to not shoot me, yet you shot me. This was delayed due to latency.

FYI: I am also available to discuss about this on teamspeak.

Reaction score
You ran for the door and I had my weapon out, latency doesn't effect this demo. The guy in the room had a weapon to you and 'you tried your luck' ? aha, we also told you to drop all money (one of the first things we asked to drop) you hadn't dropped that either, instead you wasted our time by dropping props and putting stupid prices on them to delay everything we did. clearly breaking 3.4

Reaction score
http://plays.tv/video/5908cd575d039ee27f/this-is-why-we-cant-have-nice-things

"Failed to comply with /me function".

You told me to drop "everything". "Everything" cannot be dropped, your friend told me to pick up the register so I could pick up the other items.
After the door was locked, I then tried my luck. However, you pulled a firearm out and I walked back towards the door and attempted to crouch (as shown by my POV). I then told you to not shoot me, yet you shot me. This was delayed due to latency.

FYI: I am also available to discuss about this on teamspeak.
This also shows you not dropping your money and procrastinating in dropping your items/delaying RP when I /me'd the situation.

Reaction score
Regardless to what you say; the situation should had never happened due to the fact that you publicly gun pointed me outside the Business Shop Monorail station which was in clear view of the public workers.

This is a perfect example of a "revenge AR", and in my opinion I have conducted myself to the fullest extent of the rules and I will keep that opinion unless proven otherwise.

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: James Husky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: tomhilm8
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35126079
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User failed at GP(3.4), failed to comply with /me function.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:
It was a raid and he was the owner:) I knew he overheard us talking so I gunpointed him as he was a witness. Had no intent on mugging him.
[DOUBLEPOST=1493753060,1493752913][/DOUBLEPOST]
It was a raid and he was the owner:) I knew he overheard us talking so I gunpointed him as he was a witness. Had no intent on mugging him.
It made perfect sense, take time to read it

Reaction score
"It was a riad, nd he was the owner. I knew he overheard us talking, so I gunpointed him as he was a witness. Had no intent on mugging him".

Proceeds to gunpoint with friend into shop, assisting the mugging.

Reaction score
[DOUBLEPOST=1493753060,1493752913][/DOUBLEPOST]
It made perfect sense, take time to read it
He overheard us about to raid him so he would of alerted the cops, I planned on taking him as a temporary hostage due to me wanting it to go smoothly. Brandy/Code Monkey wanted him to drop his phone to stop any attempt of org chat being used.
[DOUBLEPOST=1493761827][/DOUBLEPOST]
He overheard us about to raid him so he would of alerted the cops, I planned on taking him as a temporary hostage due to me wanting it to go smoothly. Brandy/Code Monkey wanted him to drop his phone to stop any attempt of org chat being used.
The moment we were unbanned it was clear that we were right. cya
[DOUBLEPOST=1493762196][/DOUBLEPOST]
Matt who are you referring to?
[DOUBLEPOST=1493762402][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1493762196][/DOUBLEPOST]
Matt who are you referring to?
Who took the phone? lmao
[DOUBLEPOST=1493762625][/DOUBLEPOST]No one actually picked up the phone, we just wanted it out of his possesion.
[DOUBLEPOST=1493762729][/DOUBLEPOST]@Matt Bruh I don't use the forums stop being salty, this is now up for the admins to decide upon not Matt from Scotland that isn't relevant in this discussion. Have a good night bois

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.