AR or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Lamar/Richard Zharikov
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Edisom/Luca Falcone
His/Her SteamID:"Edisom" STEAM_0:1:47493002
Why Should This Player Be Punished:I dont know about punished but @GraveDinosaur asked for this since we had 2 different stories and this is just my point of view, so basically we respond to life alert at bazaar and hear someone moaning in bazaar shop 6, while Jordan was trying to break in the shop to save the persons life he got shot from somewhere, next thing that I know me and the other officer run away and next thing I know i'm dead for some reason. (I was a medic) @Edisom

Mega doesn't work for me so Im just using MediaFire
Evidence(DemoRequired):http://www.mediafire.com/file/29bn0108s3kn90o/perpheads_demo_2017-7-28_00-08-39.dem
Tick:you can start watching from 25000

Reaction score
I witnessed him killing the medic for no reason at all, the medic was just crouching not to get shot and he walks up behind him and kills him. I asked Edisom what it was about 3 times but as always they ignored it.
That was me thats why Im still confused

Reaction score
My friends were in a gunfight with the cops, almost certain you seen one of my friends kill the cop, you even said that you didn't know their was shots before you came in the sit.

Reaction score
I was with Jordan at the time. We were just going in there to save someone as they were moaning and then Jordan got 1 tapped however I had no idea where. I took cover and pressed my panic and although the response was slow I then went back to PD as TFU and then came in the S.W.A.T van and sorted the situation out by either killing those who were trying to kill me or officers or restrained those who I suspected were involved. I don't know what happened when Testa was there tho as that was when I was at the PD. I don't really know why he was 1 tapped tho. If I were them I would have fled the scene.

Reaction score
I was with Jordan at the time. We were just going in there to save someone as they were moaning and then Jordan got 1 tapped however I had no idea where. I took cover and pressed my panic and although the response was slow I then went back to PD as TFU and then came in the S.W.A.T van and sorted the situation out by either killing those who were trying to kill me or officers or restrained those who I suspected were involved. I don't know what happened when Testa was there tho as that was when I was at the PD. I don't really know why he was 1 tapped tho. If I were them I would have fled the scene.

A swat was at our door with his M4 out, we just killed someone and had them in the shop they were moaning, the swat (well I think its swat some kinda armed police) then says on the radio "yeah its in number 6". If we had to let you kick down our door you would have found drugs, plus a body. We fled the scene after this.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Firstly, I'll remind the players involved of the new rule wording, which was not active at the time of this incident:
64VCU7Q.png

Next, I would like Edisom to upload his .dem file within 48 hours.
[DOUBLEPOST=1502016657,1501835604][/DOUBLEPOST]As @Edisom has failed to provide a demo, he will be banned from the server for rule 1.4.

Upon provision of said demo, the ban will be lifted and this action request will be reviewed fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.