Multiple People.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Note: OOC names are not in any order as they were not given by the users, They were found in demos later on.

Your Steam/In-game Name: Janice | Janice McGlinchy

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: IC: Luca Falcone, Micky O’Neill, Nicky O’Neill, Tony O’Neill, Sticky O’Neill. OOC: Edisom, Martin Lawrence as Black K***ht, Archiea06, Dee, Female Streamer.

Part 2: OOC: Dee. IC: unknown

His/Her SteamID: Edisom: STEAM_0:1:47493002. Martin Lawrence: STEAM_0:1:44627859. Archie: STEAM_0:1:151642561. Dee: STEAM_0:0:51827207. Streamer: STEAM_0:1:52420731

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, 2.5: The users entered the slums apartment building immediately either shooting or mugging everyone for their weapons, They had no clear intention to raid and it took them a considerable amount of time before they attempted to enter a property. In this time the police came and were killed, however they failed to take that into consideration that backup would arrive as they are right next to a PD. They stayed for a further 5+ minutes. At 4:10 you can clearly hear them say sticky grab a gun meaning he was involved with the situation without a firearm.

In conclusion from what it looks like they entered an apartment building to steal people’s weapons.

Part 2: While heading back to my vehicle at Bazaar back parking, I was met with a bullet for an unknown reason. My weapon was on my back showing I had no intent to shoot anyone at that point until I was shot and I returned fire before being shot dead.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
Nobody was going into slums with the sole intent to steal people's guns or even mug on the stairs, we had been raided by the people living in slums 2, so we walked in and Jessamy was there with an AK on her back and our guns were already out, so we gunpointed Jessamy, I told Jessamy through text chat to go up to Slums 2 to unlock it, she said "kk" then ignored me and stood there so I shot her for not complying. We told everyone to drop their guns so we don't get shot, Slums is as shitty as it sounds and getting ourselves killed is not an objective, and simply telling someone to drop their gun is not a mugging, we're making sure we don't get shot in the back. We killed all the cops, and then I died from being shot thru the door more than once at separate moments, which I find semi-suspicious. I was informed in the next life that a raid at Slums 2 was successful. Then at bazaar the same people tried to raid our shop again, as we drove by we clearly saw one lockpick the door, and two others including Jessamy with a gun out on the bridge, so we flanked and attacked, in which all but one of us died because of a sniper, the one of us that survived was the one inside of his shop and he successfully defended his property from the raiders.
As stated in the video: I want Illuminathan to provide a demo of them across from our bazaar shop because my footage is not clear enough to show he had a gun.

Last edited:
Reaction score
(Micky O-Neill's POV)

So this is my input on the whole situation, Starting from when they tried to raid us first. We were originally friends with jessamy hudson and we have been for a few days and at the time of the first raid we still were. We had noticed she had been running around with a few people at bazaar who turned out to be the guys we would raid later. I died in the first initial raid but Nicky survived and he informed us that Jessamys suspected friends attempted to raid us and she didn't do anything to stop or help us in the situation. At that point we kinda knew they were friend but to make sure 100% we gave her the benefit of the doubt but when we seen her in the same car as the black guys who raided we ultimately knew they were friends. Me and a few others went to do a raid at projex and while we were away we had got raided and our brother Nicky O-Neill got killed when he was AFK and we seen one of the black guys leaving the scene but suspicion alone doesnt mean we can kill him so we planned to raid them as they raided us.

We went looking for their hideout and we followed them to slums 2, again Jessamy was with them so we knew we could no longer be friends(i was starting to think she let them into our shops as she had keys) The rest of the story is pretty much on video. They were all complaining about us mugging on the staircase but that clearly wasnt the case. In the video we were talking in org chat just before we entered slums we contemplating what we should do.

This is when Jessamy opened the door we made the decision to GP her to drop her gun so she cant kill us from behind, we also knew she was basing with the people we were wanting to raid so we could have got her to open the door but she clearly doesn't know what 3.4 is @3:58(In Nickys video) she says "kk" in chat so she definitely heard the orders but seems to forget them 2 seconds later. We weren't mugging them on the staircase as i said before we were only telling them to drop their guns to cover our own asses, we didn't know who was all basing in slums 2 and there was people below and above we could have easily been flanked.
The users entered the slums apartment building immediately either shooting or mugging everyone for their weapons,
The only people who got shots either pulled a gun or did not comply with commands, you survived the whole scenario because you actually listened.

They had no clear intention to raid and it took them a considerable amount of time before they attempted to enter a property.
It might have took us a while because we had to deal with police after we had to shoot people pulling guns and failing to comply, we came armed with grenades, a timed bomb and bobby pins that's an odd layout if we didn't plan to raid am i rite?
Nicky had the bomb but he got shot through the door before he could place it.

While heading back to my vehicle at Bazaar back parking, I was met with a bullet for an unknown reason. My weapon was on my back showing I had no intent to shoot anyone at that point until I was shot and I returned fire before being shot dead.
Dont give me that shit you were the only one on their side who survived the slums raid. You were then seen rolling around with them for atleast 20 mins( Please provide a demo from your POV janice from the slums raid to the raid you attempted on us) That would prove my point. We knew for a fact that you were with them and you were at bazaar bridge along with Jessamy and some other people all with guns on your back and at times you had them in attack stance seen @10:14(In Nickys video)

If really necessary i can provide demos and videos but i really dont think its needed. I cant fly around in demos when i am in a vehicle so i cant really show much as i was the one driving everywhere.

Reaction score
Nobody was going into slums with the sole intent to steal people's guns or even mug on the stairs, we had been raided by the people living in slums 2

Please provide evidence you've witness the occupants of Slums 2 raiding you here is my evidence to doubt you've witnessed me raiding your business shops

Status
Not open for further replies.