Action Reauest: Vladimir Slezkov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sergey Dragunov / Liquid_Head
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Vladimir Slezkov / Racxes
His/Her SteamID: I don’t know
Why Should This Player Be Punished: This dispute is related to AR posted by Vladimir Slezkov (https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-liquid_head.16629/). First of all, I wanted to apologize for that situation described by Vladimir, I have misinterpreted the rules, it will not happen again. So basically, after the AR described by Valdimir happened, I was hanging around in the city with a bunch of other people not really doing anything. Suddenly Vladimir shows up with a gun shooting me and 2 other people, when asked about it his reply was just "self defence". Neither I nor the people nearby had any weapons equipped and we were not posing any threat for Vladimir, I believe that this act of RDM was simply a revenge for the previous AR and that this is against the rules.

Reaction score
Not much to say apart from the fact that he shot you in a very public place and infront of 3 NPC's visiblity + any players within the area and there was even a cop car (potentially a cop too) at the bank. There seems to also be no valid reasoning for killing you so I'm gonna +support this for 3.4 and 2.5

Reaction score
It seems as if he just saw your name then decided to kill you. Yes you approached him but you showed no hostility towards him so I don't see why this happened. I would like additional information including possible NLR in place or previous situations with him. Just seems to be murder with no regards for anything else I can't even make sence of it.

Will remain neutral requesting information on past encounters or situations just trying to rule out the obvious.

(Update) Took a look at the link provided could prove to be some explaination but if that was it then its breaking NLR you do not remember anything from your previous life.

Status
Not open for further replies.