Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Skudist / Markso Moss

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
John Demney / (@Smudger knows it)
Ibrahim Dezzely / Logs should tell, since he killed me
His/Her SteamID: (@Smudger knows it)

Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was patrolling in the city as a police officer. Suddenly, a guy in a yellow audi yelled "fuck the police" at me. I went to pull over him. Simply was going to ticket him for verbal abuse. But then they drove away. I was looking for them at suburbs. Then they appeared. John then took out a weapon, started to shoot once at my car. I went out, went around the corner and started to shoot him.

Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/en/7c1e35dfc243ac875c9b66a04f4f55a2/
Tick:
13000 : He yelled "Fuck the police"
14450 : He stopped after I told him to pull over.
16095 : They drove away
16800 : They stopped and Ibrahim pulled out a gun and shot at me

Reaction score
I watched the demo.

They shouldn't run from a ticket and kill an officer for that, i didn't hear you talking but i'm sure you said that you would give them a ticket, or a verbal warning.

I can't confirm if the guy in the pink that ran to the storage NPC broke rule 3.18: Storage and trunks, a staff can find it maybe. but it looked like he ran to the storage NPC to store something like a weapon/ drugs or other illegal items (Staff if you read this, and you might find the logs please confirm)

The guy said he was hungry and that he took food/ drink out the storage, after that he asked you for food, this makes me believe he broke 3.18. Or he checked for food/ drink in his storage, or lied to you and put his items away safe in the storage.

2.1, Play Realistically: They were basically taunting you, when you pulled them over and want to give them a ticket and one starts to run off while the other starts the car and pick the other guy up, it's running away from a ticket, and/ or a verbal warning, if they would've killed someone and they were warranted they can escape to prevent jail. but i don't see if that's the case.

Also it's unrealistic to kill a officer for a warning/ ticket for such a small broken law 1.2 (verbal abuse)

Reaction score
Pending - Awaiting information.

As you don't have either of the trios SteamID and @Smudger is not currently available I will have to wait until he comes online or until I get the information. Currently when I put both of their names into the logs there's nothing to suggest either of their steam IDs or OOC names. It's currently only showing people talking to them, so if you can please try to get their Steam IDs.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449427776,1449322341][/DOUBLEPOST]Closed.

Because I was not provided with a Steam ID, nor could I find one inside the logs there's nothing I can do in terms of punishment. If however you manage to recover their Steam IDs please feel free to get submit it to a staff member and quote the link to this AR as it has been determined they have broke rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.