AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Frank | Frank Sciberras
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jonny Heist (Vamure) & Travis Obryant (Summoner31st)
His/Her SteamID: Jonny: STEAM_0:1:40983594 | Travis: STEAM_0:1:40983594
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

The whole story:

I was driving to the drug dealer, having 180 drugs cocaine and weed. While I arrived to the drug dealer which was in the office, I saw 3 officers in the car, Jonny Heist, Travis Obryant and another guy which wasn't involved. Travis was the driver, and he had broke law 9.4 (Illegal parking) by parking on the sidewalk, whilst Jonny appeared to come out from the DD, probably checked him. He then gunpointed me while I stopped there, I was posing no threat shown in the demo, not threatning, I only said that they parked illegaly. Jonny had got me out of the car and told me he was doing a "Routine check" which was ordered by the seargent apparently. I told him in LOOC that he couldn't as it was an invalid search, then he listened to me. Whilst I was going to sell my drugs, Travis drove off recklessly and was also speeding.

Admin sit:

The 2 rule-breakers had ALSO lied in an admin sit saying they had NOT gunpointed me, but evidence shows they did indeed. He then kept breaking 1.4 (Causing problems) in the admin sit by disrupting me, disrespecting me and kept talking over me when we were doing the admin sit with @LordTyla and @Shaun.

These 2 rule-breakers should be punished for:

• Rule 4.1 (Follow the law) because they broke law 11.11 and also 9.4 and 9.1
  • Rule 1.4 (Causing Problems) because kept disrespecting us in the admin sit and lying

EVIDENCE:

Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!HlB2gCyA | !ZYpaXHltDp-1r6Lc9E-mAQScehdhQNHO2k9X_ddd66Y

Tick: Last 10-5 minutes, will update it when I have time. (Sorry)

@LordTyla @Shaun @Summoner31st @vamure

Reaction score
Summoner31st has been permanently banned so if this is accepted I imagine the ban reason will be edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.