AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Cardstarvipe/Philip Wood
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Unknown
His/Her SteamID: Jamie Wolfpack/Haidar Zmezm/Testa Lugusa/And Uknown LP (not sure if this is his OOC its just the name of the uploader on youtube wich broke 3.21 to)
Why Should This Player Be Punished:3.4,3.21,3.26,3.15 In the beginning of the video Testa broke 3.15 because of his friend saying "Lets give them a boost" wich he then proceeded to speed up with his faster car ramming my beloved mini cooper wich caused me to spin out. Then later on the video he rammed my car against the jennifers window wich would irl caused both our cars to wreck and my car flying threw the window then his friends get out and gunpoint me and Hibiko wich they then proceeded to tie me up with a /me command and mugging me in public and infront of 2 NPC
Evidence (Demo Required):
7a271d9a9ffa7818d8ab521f75984ac2.png

Reaction score
Accepted

The driver, Testa Lugusa, will be punished for 3.15 and 2.1, he should not have rammed into your Mini like that for no reason, and would of course cause damage to both cars and those inside the cars.

Jamie Wolfpack and
Haidar Zmezm will be punished for 5.1, and 3.24, I have no idea who was recording the video, and Testa did not seem to be directly involved with the mugging, as he had no gun out. Jamie will also be punished for 3.26 as he should not be using the /me command, and should be using the actual zip ties.

Status
Not open for further replies.