Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sam | Sam Arnolds

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Chrissy | Chris Duddles

His/Her SteamID
: STEAM_0:1:52808492

Why Should This Player Be Punished
: Because he was driving on the wrong side of the highway clearly endangering many lives and ultimately ending up smashing in to my car of course.

Not much else to say its quite obvious that he is endangering lives by doing this and ended up smashing head on into my car.

Evidence (Demo Required)
:
Tick: N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hope this helps, must add that it was necessary to be on the wrong side of the highway as if we were on the other side, we'd have to turn and you'd see us and have time to shoot. Apologies about your car, but if you must run after merking cops you have to expect consequences.
593984c8fd.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1495722899,1495721771][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hope this helps, must add that it was necessary to be on the wrong side of the highway as if we were on the other side, we'd have to turn and you'd see us and have time to shoot. Apologies about your car, but if you must run after merking cops you have to expect consequences.
593984c8fd.png
I took the liberty of creating a helpful diagram to illustrate my point. Red cross is where we were expecting you to be (sniping cops), pink is the path we would have had to take on the correct side of the highway, giving you plenty of time to see us and also making us lose speed when turning which would have been to our disadvantage if we rammed you or tried to drive away and yellow is the path I decided to take to avoid the above.

Hope this helps :)
da0da73394.jpg

Reaction score
If you were police you wouldn't just drive on the wrong side of the highway with the intention of smashing straight into my car. Why would a police officer ever drive straight into oncoming traffic?

Also why would you drive towards me and into me killing you and myself?

Reaction score
If you were police you wouldn't just drive on the wrong side of the highway with the intention of smashing straight into my car. Why would a police officer ever drive straight into oncoming traffic?

Also why would you drive towards me and into me killing you and myself?
See above, was expecting you to be stationary at the highway on ramp sniping cops.

It's notable that there is a legal exemption in game from laws for a reason, especially traffic laws like this. This reflects real life too, for example in the UK the police have an exemption to disregard keep left/right bollards

Reaction score
Going to comment as I was dealing with the "hostage sit" at subs, when I got sniped it would make sense for officers to immediately radio in a sniper and where he was suspected to be informing chrissy of his location. Chrissy had gone back to pick up a TFU and would have just left eh PD when the call came in. Instead of risking officers lives he proceeded to your location with the fastest possible route to ensure that others were not harmed to you, he did not know you were fleeing and if he had expected you to come to intersection he would have most likely set up a barricade to stop you and your car without the collision however he did not know this.

I understand that your car was broke and you lost your sniper because of this but that the risk you run when you snipe cops.

Reaction score
Denied

@Chrissy has justified his actions and has explained his plan and it was unfortunate that you were forced to move however that is not Chrissy's fault and as walker said:

I understand that your car was broke and you lost your sniper because of this but that the risk you run when you snipe cops.

Status
Not open for further replies.