AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Photon/Calvin Rhodes
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: David Starksy, Ken Hutch
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 Ken Hutch did not benefit in anyway by threatening to kill me if I didn't swim, me and @Bean Can were messing around and I was growing in Ken's apartment with other friends. He threatened to kill us to because I assume he found us "Annoying" which I don't think is a good enough reason, and that we I was apparently associated with Olsen Banden?? If I swam the shark was most likely was going to kill me so I did not have a choice but to shoot and kill him. David Starksy was the one at the end who killed me at harbor lane in the presence of two NPCs, in a public area. They said they "dealt with them" But I'm really tired of this fucking excuse because they live in the building right next to them and there wouldn't be a point in treating NPCs as people.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

also i'm not associated with olsen banden xd

Reaction score
first place , my friend got murdered by you so i had the full reason to shoot you , we planned this murder on org chat and ts and we had dealt with npc's

Reaction score
Mate you should be punished for 3.4 as you put your life at risk turning it into a gun fight in the first place the matter was you did i was explained and that would be the end of it there is no shark that eats you me and jonah and david starsky was messing around in the water all of there other day and that big fish doesn't do anything. Either way you should have done as you was told like your friend did and this wouldn't have happened at the end of the day your actions also have consequences.

Reaction score
denied.jpg
Both me and @Super_ came to the conclusion that what he did was not against 3.4. You on the other hand will be receiving a warning for 3.4 since you had a much higher chance following his orders than turning it into a shootout especially when all you had was a revolver, simply put it wasn't worth the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.