Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:
ThePro'sAssistant/ Ken Hutch
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
TheHomelessDude/ John King
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:73279587
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
This person should be punished as they Broke 2.5 as i didn't pose no threat and didn't have my weapon out at the time, I opened the door and gave him time to speak but instead as you see in the footage he decides to pull out his M4 and shoot me down for no reason Also Putting his own life at risk as he then also said in OOC I killed you straight away because i knew there was more than just you in there which still isn't a valid enough reason to just KOS. I feel this Person Doesn't Fully Understand the extent of his actions and should be punished.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
So lets start with the fact that there are 5 armed people with M4s inside that can kill me if I gunpoint you and tell you to get out so its in best interest to spray you down. 2nd you had a M4 on your back too which you could have killed me with.

Reaction score
If i was to use and pull out my m4 under gunpoint you would be the one currently making the AR on me is why i stood and took it as i knew you pulled your gun first and i was 100% willing to coo-operate but instead you gunned me down and you would have had me in a hostage situation meaning my life would be at risk if the people inside was to engage firing upon you

Status
Not open for further replies.