AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
That's me in that ban request. I'd like to tell my view of this. So basically, a friend and I had been farming weed all day and we were finally ready to join a bigger club and were wondering how to cook meth. We quickly found out what kind of materials we needed in order to cook meth and so we did, we put them next to a stove and right away, this guy raided us. We didn't mind the raid since we wouldn't lose much anyway. So we took it with a grain of salt. Here's where the clip comes in, the guy was aiming at me and I complied with dropping my gun without a problem. Afterwards I noticed a "danger" sign on the methamphetamine. In fear of my life, I wanted to pick up the meth to PREVENT it from exploding, since I thought it would explode if no action was taken. Therefore, what you see in the clip is a mere misunderstanding of the mechanics of meth cooking, rather than an attempt to kill another player. It was simply in order NOT to die from a meth explosion. It's my first time cooking meth and I had no idea what I was doing.

Reaction score
It's my first time cooking meth and I had no idea what I was doing.

Now you know what happens. Don't do that again. Also, don't start running around randomly when someone is pointing a gun at you.

I've checked the logs and this story checks out, so I'm going to close this AR.

Status
Not open for further replies.