AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: MCGSCEFFAAWHETJH55555/Grant Pressman
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: *ne0/Bailey Spencer
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43578997
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Suspected third-party content.
I was wondering how he could not get shot by my friend watching the front door when he ran in and took shots at me, and I returned fire. I could attribute that to bad marksmanship, so I let that slide. Later, when he rejoined the game (and after we suspected that he took our drugs in the middle of the previous raid, because they were gone), he ran in and told two people to get on the ground. Now, there were only 6 people on at this time, but 5 of us were involved. I knew my friend was somewhere else so I assumed I was one of the two people, which shouldn't be the case since I was hiding under the staircase. I immediately got a black screen when he ran at me. These are my suspicions but I hope I'm just being paranoid.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!kIln3AyY!rVI24s2nKxir13L5k7tmeApRrdXLNcNA_DTxnMUxW18
Tick: Last 500-1k.

Extra notes: Waiting for extra demos from said friend.

Reaction score
Since im involved in this , i can prove to you we did not meta game , i have the full raid on Shadowplay , i will upload it now

Reaction score
I was wondering how he could not get shot by my friend watching the front door when he ran in and took shots at me, and I returned fire. I could attribute that to bad marksmanship, so I let that slide.
That wasn't neO, that was me.You hit me one time and I survived later killing you.

and after we suspected that he took our drugs in the middle of the previous raid, because they were gone
That was me as well, Bailey DIED, I was behind him, I just didn't show myself lol, I took all the drugs.

which shouldn't be the case since I was hiding under the staircase. I immediately got a black screen when he ran at me. These are my suspicions but I hope I'm just being paranoid.
Didn't watch the demo because I cba'd to download it and load it and jump to the tick, but me and neO always check ALL that spot since it's not that uncommon for people to hide in there.

Reaction score
I presumed you were basing with another guy. after I opened the door and only saw your friend, I checked under the stairs ( I always check corners/places like those ) and you were there.

Status
Not open for further replies.