AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: MCGSCEFFAAWHETJH55555
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: itzryzo
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142319895
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4. Had a gun already pointed at his face under sufficient cover. He claims keeping a rifle in passive is an excuse to make it active and ready to fire, despite the fact that he had his back turned on me and one trigger pull was all I needed to blast him ICly. (Can't say the same for OOCly since I always have 350-400 ping.)
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!lAUiCB5I!43o0zbqh3aO7irR4KAiLEwJVPlVmgF53d8RCgPev-Fc
Tick: Last 500, as usual.

Reaction score
I went to sell my drugs since i know its a risky spot i took an m4 and as i went down had it in passive ready to fire, as soon as i saw your gun i was up and ready and you went down.
My POV:
(video to make it easier for whoever dealing with this since demos are a pain to go through!!)

Reaction score
I went to sell my drugs since i know its a risky spot i took an m4 and as i went down had it in passive ready to fire, as soon as i saw your gun i was up and ready and you went down.
My POV:
(video to make it easier for whoever dealing with this since demos are a pain to go through!!)
I understand the reason behind having a gun, but I don't understand why you think making a gun ready is faster than a gun already aimed and therefore ready to kill. It's unrealistic.

Reaction score
Denied - Ryzo was a reasonable distance away from you, and had already kept his gun in passive stance. Thus allowing him to be able to put it into attack stance within an appropriate amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.