Your Steam/In-game Name:
Thomas Jones
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Too many, not know
His/Her SteamID:
N/A
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
I'll let the demo speak for itself, however
Firstly, there was a black mini in the front of office which was owned by a warrented person, myself and johnny, were going to investage it, upon investagting the people in Office stated they didnt know the owner, this is whenwe saw them get into the car, we spoke to the person in the car, and we went into office to speak with the person who gave the keys to the first male, upon reaching the stairs, we got instaly killed for no reason, unarmed, no threat just simply investaging the crime.
Following on from this, after respawning and waiting out NLR, we got informed from officers what had happened, and we were just going to carry on and just wait, however a shot was fired at office so we responded, officers made way to both garages while another went to the parking lot were 2 people were seen to have weapons, while dealing with that, more shots were fired at either office/ monorail station, because of this an officer gunpointed a female at office because of her having a weapon, a massive shootout occured and all officers but me survied, I ran back to PD for my safety, Once more officers came back, I informed them of what happened, you would assume at this stage after a 2 shootouts they would have fled nope....... upon driving back to the area there was still people walking around with guns on there backs .... clearly blending in and trying not to be caught of course, as shown in the demo a persn with an M4 was running towards intersection, I stopped him and he ran towards office, thats when I took his weapon and he started threatening me, so I cufed him and informed him I will be bringing him ti jail, I had jimmy back we up as there were other people with weapons ... .again great at not trying to be caught/leave the scene. while dragging the arrested suspect, a car ran Jimmy over and people game out and shot at me, for simply arresting the man who had the weapon... there excuse "we were told we were being raided". None of the last shootouts would have occurred if the male didn't run away while I was speaking to him.
Evidence (Demo Required):
https://mega.nz/#!KjQRVbiA
Tick:
7000-8000: Finding the illegally parked car, and found to be Jamal Ross car.
12000-16834: Informing officers about the car, Head to fire escape door and speak to the owners and told no one knows the person or the car.
20100-23732: See someone get into the car, question the person and ask how he got the keys, we ask to speak to the person who gave him the keys, he stated yes, and we follow him in, upon getting upstairs we are shot dead.....
31000-33000: Respawned, Informed about what happened, we also spoke about demos and the incident, also spoke about how a medic combat revived without informing officers so a suspect got away
34000-40000: While speaking, Feras hears a gunshot, so we respond to the area of the shot, city garage, hospital office area, myself and Jimmy deal with 2 suspects who 1 had a weapon, more shots are heard so we assume it could be office as a female has a weapon, jimmy gunpoints her, I respond in the area of city garage where an officer needs backup, shootouts occur I run for cover and all officers are killed so I run back to PD
4500-46500: I inform officers what has happened while they were aware, at this point you think they would get the hell out of the area after shooting all officers but 1 ......
4700-48000: We get a life alert outside PD, Feras deals with DNA and sets a warrant, aswell as sets a warrant for the owner of the office, however, we don't decide to raid as we were heavily outnumbered and too dangerous
50000-50100: Over 911 we get told of 3 dead bodies at city garage, we decided to respond
51248: We begin normal patrol as its too dangerous to do anything with office
51775-53532: Upoun driving to reports of 3 dead bodies, I see a person with a weapon running towards intersection, clearly illegally carring the weapon so I decided to stop and speak with him as theres a body by hospital, when I try to speak to him he runs towards office, where he is finally cuffed, and I take his weapon and relase him, he starts to threanten me, so I state im aressting him for it, jimmy has come to back me up, as people at office has weapons on there backs ............ thin kthey would have left.... and not be trying to bring attention to themselves... while dragging the suspect, a car drives up and runs jimmy over for no reason, then shoots and kills me again for no reason.. their reason was that they taught we were raiding them.... at no point were we raiding them considering I was dealing with a suspect and 2 people at office would hear me say what i was arresting this person for threanting me
Comments:
From johnny nose, once I went offline it happened again, and he wanted me to add this
"Say in the AR that they were literally driving around in their cars as wanted suspects "not attracting attention" with guns on their backs after officers got killed, NLR expired and they responded to 911 calls about bodies"
@SC3 Gazzy gaming
@Feras
@Smily

Last edited:
Reaction score
-Involved- @JackHilton123 was being arrested for 9.3 after threatining @Thomas was arresting him,I Was there to back him up incase office shot us, @Janice had her M4 In her hands, Then @Inchs ran me over,REPORT Made IG, @Janice told me she told them @JackHilton123 was being nicked,by the time she wrote why,I was ran over by @Inchs for no reason. Then I belive they naded johnny nose for just patrolling and responding to the life alert.

@Janice was involved and saw what happened

Reaction score
I was AFK having a shower for most of this but I was going outside to see @JackHilton123 being detained, I informed my org about it and he gets unrestraint and starts shouting at the cops. He is detained and going to be charged for 9.3, I was mid-process of telling my org this as @SC3 Gazzy gaming gets flattened

Reaction score
This whole situation started when they decided it would be good to shoot me and Thomas when we were walking, unarmed, into office after trying to find the owner of a black mini. Instead of gun pointing/getting out of sight/closing doors, they decided to just shoot us on sight and trying to justify it by saying "we were warranted" while we weren't even looking for them in the first place. they just assumed we were there because of that.

Reaction score
This whole situation started when they decided it would be good to shoot me and Thomas when we were walking, unarmed, into office after trying to find the owner of a black mini. Instead of gun pointing/getting out of sight/closing doors, they decided to just shoot us on sight and trying to justify it by saying "we were warranted" while we weren't even looking for them in the first place. they just assumed we were there because of that.

From this nice compilation actually, you can see his perspective pretty well!

Deleted member 6228

Finally able to log onto my account so heres my reply.
We know Jamal is warranted for murder and that you are trying to arrest him.
We know you have placed a warrant on the property and you enter it knowing full well that Jamal is wanted for murder.
We have every right to kill you to defend him from going to jail for 10 years.

Reaction score
If we had placed a warrant on the building we sure as hell wouldn't walk into it unarmed. We litterly wanted to find Jamal for a traffic offence. I don't know how you got the information that Jamal was warranted but I would not risk my life by walking into a property unarmed.
Edit:
If you know full well that he is warranted why not get him out of there since 1 we weren't a high threat and 2 you only attract attention to yourself by shooting 2 cops

Deleted member 6228

The car isn't illegally parked though, the grass in front of office belongs to office.

Reaction score
Who says that was it though? We literally wanted to speak to Jamal to ask what happened in a previous incident but you all were extremely reluctant.

Deleted member 6228

The office situation has been brought up a lot before and it's been known for a long time the grass belongs to office. We get told he's warranted for murder for an earlier incident. It's your own fault for not knowing that and walking into a trap.

Reaction score
No, it's your fault for shooting 2 unarmed cops who were just looking to talk with a man regarding a previous incident thereby attracting about 2 hours worth of cop attention to yourselves. I don't know who you got that information from but unless it's a cop you can't really assume anything unless it is confirmed. You can't just shoot 2 unarmed cops to save your friend while you have a clear advantage and could've easily hidden him somewhere. We were up there because someone was going to move the Mini and the guy who was trying to do it told us that a friend of Jamal's gave it to him. We were going up there to see the friend and that was literally it. In the meantime, I got to press my panic button and 2 life alerts went off all in the middle of your little save. All you did was get more of your friend's warrants.

Deleted member 6228

it's your fault for walking into an office were there is suspects warranted for murder. Also you pressed your panic button under GP, nice self incrimination there.

Reaction score
You've just raised the same point that I've already said could have been handled way better by for example getting the wanted people out or hide them in rooms. We were no threat to you and we proved that by walking peacefully with your friend while unarmed. Do you realize that the gunpoint rules go out of the window once you have already fired right?

Reaction score
The car isn't illegally parked though, the grass in front of office belongs to office.

Actually it doesnt, its public property, we can ticket any car that illegally parks there, its public due to the fact of there is a side walk going to office, and park benches being there.

Reaction score
From what i can remember someone put in org to kos the cops coming up the stair, im not 100% sure why i think its because its because of a warrant.

Reaction score
Finally able to log onto my account so heres my reply.
We know Jamal is warranted for murder and that you are trying to arrest him.
We know you have placed a warrant on the property and you enter it knowing full well that Jamal is wanted for murder.
We have every right to kill you to defend him from going to jail for 10 years.

@Inchs Why do you think there was a warrant on the property? Jamal did not own it.

Was Jamal inside of the Office?

Why did you invite cops of the Office?