AR on Feras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: bonquiqui mandela
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: no idea/ feras
His/Her SteamID: no idea
Why Should This Player Be Punished: so basically i mugged him and then i got arrested for it after a while the officer made me drop everything and made sure i gave everything back to him then i got released after a minute we were both back i nbazaar the person came up to me and shot me while there was another officer nearby aswell which the player knew basically 2.5 but 3.4 aswell as he risked his own life for dumb shit killing me while the officer could have shot him or someone else in bazaarr
@Testa Lagusa
i'd like to use testa aswell as some sort off evidence after killing me the person logged out immediately so as what i think to avoid cops or revenge from my friends
Evidence (Demo Required): ttps://mega.nz/#!Vt4TiZwS!O86YEmh8nvs50yFH_Wqw2AgPkxz7XXD__6Cpq2vzXD
Tick: 8679

so basically the person shot me after eh got his stuff back which would be 2.5
the person killed me in the middle of bazaar pakring lot while an officer was nearby and other people
and he disconnected right after killing me

Reaction score
Well,
he mugged me. after the mugging I took a phone out of my storage, then called the cops, the cops didnt do anything so he released us both then when i went back to my shop i picked a gun up looked around for officers didnt find any then he took a gun out wanted to shoot me he didnt for some reason he ran to a shop then i had a chance to go around and run then i see a shop that sells a deagle fully loaded i buy it i see him go behind his car getting his gun out i desided to shoot him and kill him then the officer came and dealt with this situation and he let me go.

So the reason is he took a gun out didnt shoot me for some reason couldnt shoot me and i couldnt shoot him he ran into a shop that gave me a big chance to run then i went around then got me a deagle then ran to him and shoot him so i cant let him get away with this after he mugged me and tried to shoot me.

Thanks for reading this
[DOUBLEPOST=1501989297,1501989180][/DOUBLEPOST]and i didnt took his gun it got confinscated
[DOUBLEPOST=1501989365][/DOUBLEPOST]by an officer

Last edited:
Reaction score
But you do not mention the part where i actually gave all of your stuff back nor do you mention the part you disconnected right after killing me

The whole point here is i gave you your stuff back so killing mr is totally unneccesary and would be 2.5
[DOUBLEPOST=1502006946,1502006887][/DOUBLEPOST]I actually got arrested we both went to the pd where i had to drop all of my stuff and you still killed me after you had everything back

Reaction score
you didnt he let us go and when i killed you the officer investigated and he let me go then i disconnected as i sed
  • officer came and dealt with this situation and he let me go.
[DOUBLEPOST=1502020492,1502020382][/DOUBLEPOST]and thats after the your death
[DOUBLEPOST=1502022943][/DOUBLEPOST]and as i sed when the officer dealt with it he confiscated the weapon you can hop on drive mode and look

Reaction score
i meant you didnt get arrested my friend
[DOUBLEPOST=1502029124,1502029094][/DOUBLEPOST]i didnt mean you didnt give me my stuff back, you did give it me back

Last edited:
Reaction score
umm... no unfortunatly cause the demo is long lost in demo section if i will get it it might take hours and hours to search
[DOUBLEPOST=1502736278,1502736141][/DOUBLEPOST]there is no logs?

Status
Not open for further replies.